Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

My dad was a staunch Kasich supporter but voted Trump once he gave up on him and other voters in Indiana

That deal with the devil really blew up in the GOP's face, not to mention the Mike Pence vote and the fact Indiana has become a lot more LGBT friendly since the RFRA national embarrassment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

The collusion combined with Cruz hammering away at Indiana like we are Swampland, Mississippi or something took him from +10 to -20 in like 2 weeks. There are no words to describe how badly Cruz hosed up in Indiana.

He didn't even know hoops for basketball, which Indiana despite being very white loves basketball. Also the Bobby Knight endorsement probably helped Trump, along with all those collusions and gaffes.

I think the Pence endorsement was the kiss of death, because man do people hate Pence and Gregg, a moderate democrat/dino, will probably win.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Also people in Indiana get really tired of big establishment people telling them to not do something, aka vote for Trump

Making campaigns like "never trump" never works

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Woah Bernie is up in Hamilton, which I expected to be really pro-Hillary due to its wealth.

My parents said a lot of young working millenial professionals are moving there, so it being such a huge swing for Bernie isn't shocking to me at all, and could be huge in countering Clinton in Lake.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah I really look forward to stumping for Gregg in the upcoming months and getting pushback from Bernouts because he isn't ideologically pure even though they don't know the first thing about him

He meets my, and I hope most of the state's, one qualification though:

1) NOT. loving. PENCE.

Yeah if I was still in Indiana I'd take Gregg super quick too, even though I really don't prefer him at all, mostly because he's not Pence.

Really Indiana needs a legislature swing and Indy and college towns need to start putting more berniecrats in the legislature so we don't get poo poo like HB 1337 and RFRA on the floor and passed to the governor, and maybe get some good legislature to Gregg's desk, since Gregg will most likely sign any lefty thing given to him.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

It'll be fairly close in Hamilton but I can see Bernie taking it. The older residents there are going to be voting for Cruz and it's very young as far as counties go

Dude Bernie is up nearly 10% in Hamilton and its only growing

Also lol Cruz, are you serious? Hamilton is going Trump, Hamilton was Kasich country.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Is there an app that lets Carly sing to my kids

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Eesh Tippecanoe didn't break as well as I thought, let's hope the college hasn't reported in,

at least trump is dominating the GOP

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

By the way if you don't believe that Hamilton was Kasich country, it's the county that's gotten him the most votes

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Why did people ever vote for Ted Cruz

Like he is literally slime in human form, policies aside

his policies are even more slime

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Also how did Ted Cruz win Iowa, I sincerely don't think he'd win Iowa today.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Yudo posted:

The republican establishment freakout is everything I hoped it would be.

yes, yes it is

Also the fact only the Democrat convention will be contested is hilarious to me, even though a contested democratic convention isn't really that exciting

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Didn't Kasich only raise like 2 million dollars last month?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I don't get it, who is beating him

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

Everyone has the equal right to grow up as the gender/sex that was assigned to them at birth by a piece of governmental paper, citizen.

Didn't jenner endorse cruz lol

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Holy poo poo Ted Cruz just dropped out of the race

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

Not quite. Just said positive things about Cruz and Trump, but clarified she never meant it as an endorsement.

still funny, I heard about it on TYT since I don't follow garbage gossip news about celebs

(there's an :ironicat: in there for some probs)

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Kiss the Trump ring, Cruz

Do it

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Guys uh, why is Ben Carson winning a county

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Can't wait for Trump to break to the middle but also bring up single payer or something crazy and steal bernie voters, the meltdown tears will be hilarious from both establishment sides

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Needs More Ditka posted:

fuckin lol at the talking heads on CNN who just don't understand why Donald Trump's stream of consciousness ramblings might appeal to people. If I wanted to listen to someone speechify, I could've voted for Lyin' Ted.

People ate the gently caress up on Markiplier's youtube drama rant so yeah makes sense, people like authenticity and silly words that make them seem like people you know

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Indiana being the state where Ted Cruz's campaign die makes me so satisfied you have no idea

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Coatlicue posted:

OK, so I did hear that right. So weird.

Also calling a loving basketball hoop a ring was so loving weird its pretty clear he has never touched a basketball court because its the sport of black people, (unless you're in Indiana or North Carolina, etc.)

Epic High Five posted:

Nobody else could do it, but we did.

We slew the beast

you may be a dirty clinton supporter iirc but hey at least we can both celebrate the death of cruz together

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Mr. Horrible posted:

Ted Cruz is ironborn?

Asha for the Seastone Chair

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Goetta posted:

Why isn't Nate Silver in a stockade in Times Square yet

what were his hillary winning indiana projections at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU