Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hahahaha Pence has to be sweating bullets seeing that, wishing he went the Walker Tea Party route instead of the Brownback one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shapiro is someone who lusts for gay genocide, exactly what about Trump is over the line for him?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Matt Walsh is worse than Shapiro

Matt Walsh called for forced institutionalizing of transgender people

Parents who support transgender children should be arrested for sexual abuse

Believes there should be a test to vote

Believes abortion doctors should face death penalty

Oh yeah Walsh is way worse than Shapiro, which is saying something. Shapiro seems to be suckling at the teat of the conservative standard anti-SJW movement atm

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wrong thread lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-SPAN Caller posted:

My dad was a staunch Kasich supporter but voted Trump once he gave up on him and other voters in Indiana

That deal with the devil really blew up in the GOP's face, not to mention the Mike Pence vote and the fact Indiana has become a lot more LGBT friendly since the RFRA national embarrassment.

The collusion combined with Cruz hammering away at Indiana like we are Swampland, Mississippi or something took him from +10 to -20 in like 2 weeks. There are no words to describe how badly Cruz hosed up in Indiana.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-SPAN Caller posted:

He didn't even know hoops for basketball, which Indiana despite being very white loves basketball. Also the Bobby Knight endorsement probably helped Trump, along with all those collusions and gaffes.

I think the Pence endorsement was the kiss of death, because man do people hate Pence and Gregg, a moderate democrat/dino, will probably win.

Yeah I really look forward to stumping for Gregg in the upcoming months and getting pushback from Bernouts because he isn't ideologically pure even though they don't know the first thing about him

He meets my, and I hope most of the state's, one qualification though:

1) NOT. loving. PENCE.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Woah Bernie is up in Hamilton, which I expected to be really pro-Hillary due to its wealth.

My parents said a lot of young working millenial professionals are moving there, so it being such a huge swing for Bernie isn't shocking to me at all, and could be huge in countering Clinton in Lake.

It'll be fairly close in Hamilton but I can see Bernie taking it. The older residents there are going to be voting for Cruz and it's very young as far as counties go

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

All y'all fuckers just encouraged him. It took true Hoosier Hospitality to break the man.

YOU'RE WELCOME

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A Montgomery jail eh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is pretty different from his "let's talk about JEsus for 45 minutes" Iowa speech

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Get used to lovely speeches folks, this is how Trump thinks you pivot apparently

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Indiana being the state where Ted Cruz's campaign die makes me so satisfied you have no idea

Nobody else could do it, but we did.

We slew the beast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Is anybody collecting these people who are swearing off the GOP into a Twitter list? Wanna see them come around and bend the knee in real time

• Locked thread