Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
it is with great pain that i am forced to reveal my darkest secret. i am satoshi nakamoto. i invented bitcoins.com the revolutionary new money 2.0 end the fed

i hate to bring attention to myself and my vast untaxed wealth but i cant sit idly by while some australian douche takes credit for my years of hard work doing cryptography and so. thats why ive decided to give the exclusive to yospos mens health and penthouse.

here is the hash proof to verify the smart contract itt EnCt23dd2087dafe7e9b09e18d4677a1d25b49d0ccefb3dd2087dafe7e9b09e18d467zUEe3MVeJAN
xXJaxJ1fEB5s1h9QzXI2wPn9nPKcg/2rw+Q==IwEmS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Goongrats

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
nah its me im satoshi

beep boop bitcoins blop bleep

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Space-Pope posted:

nah its me im satoshi

beep boop bitcoins blop bleep

this man is not the real satoshi. do not let him touch your genitals

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
i'm truley sorry for your lots

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
satoshi is all of us

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
mr satoshi what picture would you like us to use when me mint these coins you've created

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

mr satoshi what picture would you like us to use when me mint these coins you've created
a 1 on one side, and a 0 on the other

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

it's me im gay

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

poty posted:

it is with great pain that i am forced to reveal my darkest secret. i am satoshi nakamoto. i invented bitcoins.com the revolutionary new money 2.0 end the fed

i hate to bring attention to myself and my vast untaxed wealth but i cant sit idly by while some australian douche takes credit for my years of hard work doing cryptography and so. thats why ive decided to give the exclusive to yospos mens health and penthouse.

here is the hash proof to verify the smart contract itt EnCt23dd2087dafe7e9b09e18d4677a1d25b49d0ccefb3dd2087dafe7e9b09e18d467zUEe3MVeJAN
xXJaxJ1fEB5s1h9QzXI2wPn9nPKcg/2rw+Q==IwEmS

inventing bitcoin has to be breaking some kind of yospos rule right? mods please ban this sick filth

poty
Jun 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

a picture from a well-loved scientist like sheldon from the big bang theory

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

hey man you can see from my gangtag im a big fan

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
and I'm his best friend

Jesus

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
im spartacus

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
how do you feel about trains

they're pretty good, eh?

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
god bless

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
my cryptocurrency founder was turned into a meme by idiots

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hm yes quite

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
*sips chianti*

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

maniacdevnull posted:

it's me im g[b][/b]ay

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im gay

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

same

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
:quig:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
we're all satoshi now

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

how does this thread have 23 (24) responses and 0 views

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the magic of the blockchain

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

:vd:

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
hello its me nakamoto, i urgently need to verify your bitcoins for cryptographic authenticity so they won't be deleted in an upcoming update. your Bitcoin will be promptly returned upon successful verification.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
no it's me Satoshi nakramotos

you can tell by my pale visage :ghost:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Bloody posted:

:spooky:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

lil inside joke here in early versions of the spec we called it "titcoin" after we were spitballing over lunch about potential uses and someone [can't remember who] said "hey a stripper could just have a qr code sticker on her tits!"

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Bloody posted:

very carefully

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

qirex posted:

lil inside joke here in early versions of the spec we called it "titcoin" after we were spitballing over lunch about potential uses and someone [can't remember who] said "hey a stripper could just have a qr code sticker on her tits!"

u laff but coiners have unironically suggested that strippers get qr code tattoos on their asses

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Cat Face Joe posted:

u laff but coiners have unironically suggested that strippers get qr code tattoos on their asses

the mark of the (sexy) beast

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Symbolic Butt posted:

satoshi is all of us

in the end we were the real monster all along

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
seem's legit

poty
Jun 21, 2008

qntm posted:

and I'm his best friend

Jesus

qntm flew me in and showed me some crap on his laptop i didnt really get it but it looked like the stuff in hacker movies i think hes the real deal

poty
Jun 21, 2008

I'm Sorry.

I believed that I could do this. I believed that I could put the years of anonymity and
hiding behind me. But, as the events of this week unfolded and I prepared to publish the
proof of access to the earliest keys, I broke. I do not have the courage. I cannot.

When the rumors began, my qualifications and character were attacked. When those
allegations were proven false, new allegations have already begun. I know now that I am
not strong enough for this.

I know that this weakness will cause great damage to those that have supported me, and
particularly to Jon Matonis and Gavin Andresen. I can only hope that their honour and
credibility is not irreparably tainted by my actions. They were not deceived, but I know
that the world will never believe that now. I can only say I'm sorry.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

nice job guys way to be jerks to me, satoshi, after i died for your sins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

poty posted:

I'm Sorry.

I believed that I could do this. I believed that I could put the years of anonymity and
hiding behind me. But, as the events of this week unfolded and I prepared to publish the
proof of access to the earliest keys, I broke. I do not have the courage. I cannot.

When the rumors began, my qualifications and character were attacked. When those
allegations were proven false, new allegations have already begun. I know now that I am
not strong enough for this.

I know that this weakness will cause great damage to those that have supported me, and
particularly to Jon Matonis and Gavin Andresen. I can only hope that their honour and
credibility is not irreparably tainted by my actions. They were not deceived, but I know
that the world will never believe that now. I can only say I'm sorry.

lol

• Locked thread