Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

No Mans Land 2 posted:

alright, the only reason i asked is because the barrel doesn't look that short. whatever, not a gun guy. ty for trump gun chat

take note that at no point was i not voting for trump, and so no actual life decisions were affected. however i would not think less of myself were i to learn new material information via an internet forum that might affect my voting decision. this has not happened up to this point.

It's a 7" barrel. Anything under 16" had better either be A) Registered as a short barreled rifle if it has a stock, or B) Built into a pistol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

No Mans Land 2 posted:

needs a buttstock since the bolt has to go back that far anyway..shouldn't it? why leave it like that? curious

Because the law makes it very difficult to own a short barreled rifle, but not having a stock means it counts as a "pistol" legally and can have a short barrel. Unless you brace it against your shoulder, then you've just committed a federal crime. The atf is weird

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Where did you find my picture

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

So you were just ironically loving a sheep and it started to feel good so now it's the people who aren't sheep fuckers who are idiots.

Cool beans.

i'm not sure how one could gently caress a sheep ironically.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

hmmm i need a metaphor to own this guy, on line. gotta think gotta think

*looks around room*

sheep...loving...hitler????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homework Explainer posted:

hmmm i need a metaphor to own this guy, on line. gotta think gotta think

*looks around room*

sheep...loving...hitler????

Lmao

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

PCOS Bill posted:

It's a 7" barrel. Anything under 16" had better either be A) Registered as a short barreled rifle if it has a stock, or B) Built into a pistol.

Mange Mite posted:

Because the law makes it very difficult to own a short barreled rifle, but not having a stock means it counts as a "pistol" legally and can have a short barrel. Unless you brace it against your shoulder, then you've just committed a federal crime. The atf is weird

Alright I did show my ignorance by guessing it was 9mm but initially i was surprised by the blowback portion sticking out like that and was looking for the reason. anyway thanks. 223 is always high velocity so it's like a rifle getting around regulations basically right

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's following the law precisely. It doesn't get around anything.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

PCOS Bill posted:

very well

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Where did you find my picture

In an article about a man being convicted of sexually abusing children telling people in the court room to vote for donald trump

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

Buffer tubes are the devils cock.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey no mans land nice pathetic 3 page meltdown hahahaha whats wrong with you

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

paul_soccer10 posted:

hey no mans land nice pathetic 3 page meltdown hahahaha whats wrong with you

ty. my urge to Make America Great Again is pathological

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/739602295000797184

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

PCOS Bill posted:

You could say I'm a little Pro-Trump

Check out babby's first book collection
:lol:

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
where can i buy some TrumpSkin™?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

My hide is so thick people tell me donald your hide is so thick and i say thankyou its the thickest

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

My hide is so thick people tell me donald your hide is so thick and i say thankyou its the thickest

Slaying him will be the first labor of Hillcules

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

not sure what this is supposed to be a parody of but its really well done

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Toadvine posted:

may as well criticize his wealth

I might if I knew how wealthy he was but he's gone out of his way to obsfucate that while simultaneously crowing about it so idk...

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Scratch Monkey posted:

I might if I knew how wealthy he was but he's gone out of his way to obsfucate that while simultaneously crowing about it so idk...

Ha you dolt, these are the inane Democrat talking points that don't stick. Suppose they do uncover Trumps real wealth, then what? Expect America to join Hillary Clinton as she laughs at the not rich guy?

Between this and America Is Already Great, I suspect the dnc may be a tad out of touch

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Toadvine posted:

Ha you dolt, these are the inane Democrat talking points that don't stick. Suppose they do uncover Trumps real wealth, then what? Expect America to join Hillary Clinton as she laughs at the not rich guy?

Between this and America Is Already Great, I suspect the dnc may be a tad out of touch

It would be another symptom of a serious personality disorder, useful in demonstrating that Trump is a danger to himself and others.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Trump can only wish his hair was that full and luscious.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Jack Gladney posted:

It would be another symptom of a serious personality disorder, useful in demonstrating that Trump is a danger to himself and others.

Consider the response when Hillary Clinton's side accuses Trump of being a liar.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Can't wait for the pissing contest over who's wealthier to decide who gets to be president. America is definitely not retarded.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Americans will probably respond positively to an unlikable Democrat chiding the unlikable Republican for not having as much money as he says he does.

Better yet, let's give him the nickname Poor Donald! Pshaw!

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

Maybe this can be the source image they use for the $100 bill in 2050.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Toadvine posted:

I don't care if he's rich or not. I'm just interested in why if he is as rich as he (constantly) says he is he is so reluctant to prove it, or if he isn't why he feels the need to lie about it. He's made his wealth a big part of his campaign, so is it not unreasonable to question the specifics?

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Sten Freak posted:

Maybe this can be the source image they use for the $100 bill in 2050.

Trump will be on the $1,000,000,000 bill when his reign of terror causes hyperinflation

He's going to make everyone a billionaire!

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

as halfway crooks posted:

Note to our readers: Hilary Clinton is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims -- 1.6 billion members of an entire religion -- from entering the U.S.

those are all true for Hilary minus the muslim thing lol

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Bloody Queef posted:

Trump will be on the $1,000,000,000 bill when his reign of terror causes hyperinflation

50 trumps or 2 euro for a loaf of bread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Switch to Trump today Bernie Supporters! He promises the bitterest pills! The sourest grapes! And he's promised to jail Crooked Hillary regardless of whether the FBI recommends indictment or not!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Bloody Queef posted:

I could pay off my student loans!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don't care if he's rich or not. I'm just interested in why if he is as rich as he (constantly) says he is he is so reluctant to prove it, or if he isn't why he feels the need to lie about it. He's made his wealth a big part of his campaign, so is it not unreasonable to question the specifics?

It makes it easier for him to grift. Also his personality disorder probably makes it hard for him to confront reality where it differs from his fantasy self.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Unironically like that shirt

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Toadvine posted:

It wouldn't be so bad if he was just gassing it up a little (or even a lot), but he's claimed his personal fortune to be 10 billion dollars - right on the edge of the top 100 richest people alive on the entire planet. If he's not even a billionaire at all that's going to be a pretty shocking revelation to people who think he's some self-made billionaire like he always suggests he is. I'm not saying his probable many-hundreds-of-millions of dollars is anything to scoff at, but he's such a gloater about his BILLIONS that it would be a huge hit to his ego and his support.

Accretionist posted:

Unironically like that shirt

Go to a goodwill in Florida, when old people die down there the kids come down and throw poo poo like that into a box for St. Petersburg hipsters to find later.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Can't wait for the pissing contest over who's wealthier to decide who gets to be president. America is definitely not retarded.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What will his first narcissistic meltdown be about? Whether he is really worth 10 billion? Whether he really lost the election?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jack Gladney posted:

Whether he really lost the election?

probably not this one

trump 2016

• Locked thread