Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

American McGay posted:

"Where we dropping?"

"Far Left"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

fuckin... whaaaat

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

drat for a second i hoped they'd remake it in the botw engine

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

maybe i'll finally play ff7. still have my friend's ps1 copy though

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

did anybody even notice that ugly assassin's creed game. what even was that. was that a port of the psp game

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

also aren't FF rereleases usually garbage or is that just for the 2d ones? i've never finished a FF and i've been feeling the urge to correct that

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i reached 5th place and i probably never will again.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i hope the next puyo has this mode. it's good

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Virgin Retard.

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the woolly world soundtrack is really good and it sucks that they laid off that guy. somebody hire him please

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the flail is so op lol. is there any way to get past fans besides heavy boots? can't seem to progress without em

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what are you talking about, you don't need to equip potions to be able to autouse them.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H4oeZnTLFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCwVTCxm29c

they localized the voiceover

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what was it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Phantasium posted:

If you have the wireless 8bitdo Ultimate, you can wake up your switch with it, they have you shake the controller while the home button is flashing to do it.

what the gently caress this worked