Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I really liked the golf minigames in Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2, is there a game like them (wacky golf I guess?) for the Wii U?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Air Ride was really good. The city battle game especially. Finding your ride, the Dynabeak invasion, all of it. The best though was when you'd made a fast car and the challenge ended up being jump distance.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Soral is the person who broke the heart of gamers everywhere with the Mario Maker fire update picture. I choose to believe the new system will be cool instead of a Wii-U Portable.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Soral posted:

ok but i promise this one is real though

In Training posted:

You're an absolute monster.

Bobnumerotres posted:

you should be locked in a dungeon with only my levels for entertainment
:yeah:

EVO the Search for Evolution is a really fun SNES game

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Adventure had a less opaque system and perma-death so you made the right choice.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I've been enjoying the free game Nintendo (kind of creepily, I didn't know they'd just download stuff to your quick start like that) recommended I try out. It's really simple, but if you're in the mood for some co-op button mashing it hits the spot. Is anyone else playing it?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Unlocked all the mushrooms in Mario Maker, what's the better local co-op Yoshi or Pikmin or something else?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Rama of Ra posted:

I can't believe no one has started a thread about it yet. I need goons to tell me about it. If they made it feel like OG Paper Mario or TYD I'm all over that jazz. I need a fix till Breathe of the Wild comes out.

It's good, but it's not TYD good. Combat feels cumbersome. I'm only an hour in though.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
It's not good. If you're playing on just the tablet the enemies are up in the corner and you can't see their quips. Combat gets more tolerable because you get the ability to use multiple cards, but TTYD combat was best. Blocking is too easy and not powerful enough. I like the game, but it's not a must have.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
it's a kart based racer. all your friends are there: Ridley, Craig, Father Brain, and Space Pirate!

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I'm excited about playing Mario Kart Maker on such an own system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

HolePisser1982 posted:

cant stop thinking about the cool new iconic clack sound from the commercial

yeah, it's very satisfying