Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

who else is looking forward to summoning some dragons in the exciting new rpg app dragalia lost? Nintendo ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Finally, a new animal crossing.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

please make a new animal crossing, Nintendo

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I have the black sun/moon one with solgaleo and lunala on it and it's cool as hell

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The hotel cleaners tucked my switch in like a baby and I'm losing my mind the more I look at it

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

i'm shaking

So was most of Japan

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

In Training posted:

I've got a sneaking suspicion that it's fake.

iwata would never have allowed this

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'm replaying wind waker rn but I like pokemon

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I think Mario 3 is good.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Famous TV Dad posted:

i dont like this guuy

He's Games as hell

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I don't know who he is, I just saw his whiny tweets.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

the Nintendo hospital for Sakurai-hand disorder and other gaming injuries needs to step up its branding.

what? no ninty logo on my helmet after wiimote related head trauma? That's totally unable down November

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Stan Taylor posted:

Lorax joins the fight

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

the grinch doesn't stand a chance. some of the smashers have all the tender disposition of a seasick crocodile.

(first bars of Gangplank Galleon start to play)

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Extremely true

On the other hand I now always have 3 extra available players for my mame cabinet / smash bros / faceball VB (unreleased prototype dump).vb

as long as you don't let them play online

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

looking forward to the day my son surpasses me and beats me in Smash

this has already happened to me, when Rinku (link amiibo) reached level 50

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

triple deluxe was very good

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

the new manga photo filter in Odyssey is godly

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I have started playing stardew valley on my nintendo switch.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

My farm is now mostly strawberry bushes and I am going to date Maru.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

In Training posted:

I love seeing people's farm layouts, if you're confident enough to share. Unless you wanna wait a year or two to really fine tune it.

I'm not happy with how it looks right now. Not enough money for aesthetic stuff yet. I'll share in a year or so.

I picked the river map and I like all the little islands. Gonna cover the big island in fruit trees and make an orchard isle

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Hyper realistic Charizard looks sick

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It works really well on the Starfox 64 remake too

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

but you could never play pokemon stadium, the best pokemon, on the go

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Getting the itch to play breath of the wild again

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

BotW is more fun when you limit yourself. Turn off Daruk's protein and Mipha's Grace, only use pot lids, don't eat food etc

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Kid Icarus is amazing but it isn't a good first game. Get used to the system first and then prepare for hand cramp

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

the 3ds has the best game library in history, I think.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

The first time I crested the hill near the tower in Hyrule Field and saw the mobile Guardians, I immediately crouched down and spent several minutes surveilling the whole area, creeping forward a little at a time. I was literally doing almost nothing, but it's going to live forever in my memory as a Great Moment in Gaming.

Same with the first time I worked up the courage to take out a decayed Guardian, with arrows from cover. I felt like a gaming god.

I still remember the first time I killed a guardian by sprinting in circles around it and hacking its legs off. Definitely a badass gamer moment.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

This is what I imagine the inside of wormskull's brain looks like

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

can't wait for next Friday so I can fiddle around in My Music for an hour before actually playing the game

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Every hour brings us a little closer to smash. This must be what it's like for a kid in the week before Christmas

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Probably not but I've only finished it with 4 so far.

You're out of control.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Do you have all of the illustration pieces yet, evil eagle?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I like it because it forces you to use lots of characters at first. People who only use one of this incredibly huge and cool roster have brain worms

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I don't think there's ever been any doubt about Uncle's brain worm status

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

elf help book posted:

In normal vs mode it is like you'll get one every 10 minutes, just with some extra stuff to make sure you aren't cheesing it. It's not 50 hour poo poo at all. Spirit story mode is supposed to be the slowest way to unlock.

However, spirit story mode looks rad as hell and I think they said you can do it co-op.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

dont you think he would just let you do it? he seems like the kind of thing that wouldnt mind being stuffed into a jar

He would eat the jar and gain the ability to hold food inside of him

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The worst thing Yoshi's story did was introducing Yoshi's baby voice

then they added it into the gba remake of Yoshi's island and it was a crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Thinking about getting Xenoblade 2 with my Christmas money, is it worth it? Never played Xenoblade 1 but I know I should... I liked most of Xenoblade x but the postgame stuff kind of broke my brain