Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I heard what you peoplas said abou me and Im Not happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oplase linmk the Narratpor sp I cantconrim if it's me or not.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao He did blow it up a little bit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ZDR waiting 3 minutes for Photoshop to fully load so he could set it to Bilinier Interpolation or whatever and resize it 25%+ and save it as a 85 compression JPG. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You sound like you're cuck tbh. HTH.
-- The Shitlord Plutonis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No one's even linked me a video of me translating.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He sounds more husky IMO, but it's an uncanny resemblance. Maybe when I have a sore throat and I'm a little drunk...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

someone put the audio of wormskull talking about marios huge rear end over the switch presentation

I agree but I'm not very good at Corel Video Studio X8 so someone else will have to take care of this one for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oliwan posted:

Yes it is the point that they are terrible omg

Why not just say, then, that you spent 3 minutes watching an hour long video that sucked rear end. Even that is a stupid thing to post but at least no one would think as poorly of your intentions.

Wormskull Posting Tip courtesy of the Win Group.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not to mention it's almost a more appropiate thing to put into the AVGN thread instead of this one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's one of those things you don't really realize why it's funny until someone else has the sense to laugh at it. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Join Link on a one-of-a-kind epic through the vast sprawling lands of Hyrule. Learn spells, craft items, and hone your skills against the rare mythical dragons! For you are the rupeeborn! FUS-RO-HYAA!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait Randy Pitchford looks like Phallic Baldwin and he has a reference to Duval poo poo in his username. Uhhhhhhhh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Reggie keeps reiterating that it's so you won't need a "bulky gamer headset" and it's the most insane thing. Especially after the footage of Mario alongside regular humans, I feel like I'm losing hold of reality

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some of the DS games on VC used it as well. I used it in Brain Age.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

lol I sat next to some British kids on a flight last year and when they saw my 3ds they made me download-play Mario Kart, I was their noob shy guy friend. The older one (like ten) said his friends call him the driftmaster. When we raced he kicked my rear end and said "You're better than I thought... But nobody beats the driftmaster."

loving awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seems uhh really late to the party but gratz man. That console made me drop my ambitions of being a good Counter Strike player and good at drawing, and gave me a new love of video games again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

I buy carts its an inveatment

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why cookie Rocket posted:

So will I end up buying a bunch of NES games for the dozenth time or have they finally made a console that's all "hey friend save your $5, we see you've already bought legend of Zelda, downloading now"? Note: this will determine whether or not I'm buying a switch.

Honestly bro, it doesn't matter to me even a little bit if you buy one or not, so I'm not even gonna worry about answering this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What a beauty.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine is uhh probably one of the NES baseball games. I knew which one a couple years ago but I forgot it again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I researched anbd posted the name before and Baseball Stars sounds familiar. My family was poor and didn't know what games were supposed to be good so it was probably some lovely one no one liked from the video rental store.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

My mom told me that her dog used to get hold of loose pantyhose in the house and poo poo out perfect sausages

This is very awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sex Tragedy posted:

I've never had Domino's pizza but this is the best advertising I've ever seen.

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2b6kuHC8kw&t=1260s here's the greatest Burger King ad of all time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want this shirt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thank you for supporting the forums elf butt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caithness posted:

When I was 5 I thought blank vhs tapes would have what you wrote on the label in them so I scrawled DONALD DUCK PLUTO MICKEY MOUSE on one

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

bernie sanders donal trump marxism!!! but guess what? VIDEOGAME. 5

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This morn I bought a 256GB SD card for my Swinch. *leans against the furniture in this thread like I've been around a long time*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caithness posted:

When I was 5 I thought blank vhs tapes would have what you wrote on the label in them so I scrawled DONALD DUCK PLUTO MICKEY MOUSE on one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ruffini posted:

He still bought it

The best stand I've found is a GooseNeck mount for the side table. poo poo's cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009