Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It looks like Nintendo is finally ditching that Apple-wannabe smooth white aesthetic and going back to classic red and black. Also check out the game they're showing on the screen

*airhorns in korean*

https://a.pomf.cat/jncrpt.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It looks like Nintendo is finally ditching that Apple-wannabe smooth white aesthetic and going back to classic red and black. Also check out the game they're showing on the screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mysterious loyall X posted:

how about the games i ALREADY loving BOUGHT ON 3DS AND WII U SHIGGY YOU MURDERING FUCKER YOU KILLED FZERO YOU KILLED SAMUS YOU KILLED GUNPEI YOKOI YOU KILLED IWATA YOU WLLL PAy SHIGERU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I boguht planet robobot mecha kiby dual wielding sword hands is very satisfying

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Robobot might be the best Kirby game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Robobot might be the best Kirby game

It is.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Super Star is better but it's deffo a second

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Robobot is definitely a close second to SS if not first. I think SS takes the edge just for the variety.

Also I'm playing Splatoon finally. This is such a pleasant game.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

By extension, Super Star Ultra takes the title of grand supreme Kirby.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Robobot is definitely a close second to SS if not first. I think SS takes the edge just for the variety.

this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how about the games i ALREADY loving BOUGHT ON 3DS AND WII U SHIGGY YOU MURDERING FUCKER YOU KILLED FZERO YOU KILLED SAMUS YOU KILLED GUNPEI YOKOI YOU KILLED IWATA YOU WLLL PAy SHIGERU

lolling at this still

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
just played a romhack of super double dragon that was pretty good. game still has only abou two freaking enemies but it s a fun quick playthrough

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

*silently adds another reason to my list of reasons why lyle ftw*

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

The earliest video game memory I can remember was a mario game on the gameboy.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I also remember panicking when my dad handed me the controller while he was playing that snes game with the f-14.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My earliest VG memory is playing Super Mario Bros. at a neighbor's house when I was 4 or 5 and my mom could not grasp that the Koopa Troopas were supposed to be turtles

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've posted about it before but mine was like 3 or 4 and hanging out with my older cousin as we snuck downstairs and he showed me all the fatalities in Ultra Mortal Kombat III on the SNES.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Friendship

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I've posted about it before but mine was like 3 or 4 and hanging out with my older cousin as we snuck downstairs and he showed me all the fatalities in Ultra Mortal Kombat III on the SNES.

Haha my first game was my cousin showing me this. What a loving waste of a first video game memory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7U2TFIayos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Haha my first game was my cousin showing me this. What a loving waste of a first video game memory

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My first gaming memory is playing Zelda 1. My second is beating it.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

You played your first video game after puberty?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I was 5 years old. Gaming is in my blood.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol dude. I'm glad I was born into the NES library.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They just announced online pricing in Japan. Between 15 and 25 dollars annual fee. So like 2 dollars a month.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Lol dude. I'm glad I was born into the NES library.

I was born a few months before it came out in the US so I got to watch the games get drastically better looking in my first few years. growin up nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

I was born a few months before it came out in the US so I got to watch the games get drastically better looking in my first few years. growin up nintendo

Same

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Theres a 10 page fire emblem heroes thread on Games and the games not even out yet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

same nd i wouldnt have it any other way

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tht said my earliest gaming memory ws hanging out with a cousin and playing mario on my 4th or 5th birthday nd then coming home to find out that my parents bought a sega master system with no games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My earliest gaming memory is playing NES at 4 or 5 in the hospital when I had my tonsils out, bugs bunnys crazy castle lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

1985 Gamers ftw

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Plutonis posted:

Theres a 10 page fire emblem heroes thread on Games and the games not even out yet

It's what they want

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i want to do high octane wrestlng moves to all phone gamers

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm a man. I'm 30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

i want to do high octane wrestlng moves to all phone gamers

I'd usually agree but this time they're funnelling their money straight into Nintendo's coffers. I'm all for Fire Emblem Heroes.