Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i'm going out to get mario maker right now, and my wii-u will be arriving later today... i'm so excited

Bookmark me my friend. https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/EvilEagle?type=posted

Though I haven't made any courses in like 9 or 10 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Really liking Color Splash so far. Nintendo did it again folks.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Aston posted:

Is it more like original/TTYD or more Sticker Star? From the trailers it looked like the latter.

It's streamlined Sticker Star with more unique areas and way more dialogue. The villain is Black Bowser.

I liked Sticker Star and this is better. :shrug:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'll snap a miiverse next time I see him.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Touching black paint deals a full 30 damage to Mario.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That's a steal.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Big Black Bowser

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

whoops i bought more amiibos

Where is the bayonetta amiibo... :pray:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Soral posted:

i dont appreciate it at all.

We've got a live one folks.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

those secrets they share :stare:

I actually wrote out Balder and Rodin's move lists out since they weren't in the game. Looks like I missed some moves though...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This mario maker course is a masterwork. https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/BC4E-0000-021C-9898

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Metroid Prime has an escape sequence on the Pirate Frigate before you go to Tallon IV.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm getting ready to drive to work and miss this moment of gaming history. Sigh...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

no they will not posted:

Thinking about the small dpad

It's the plus button

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

And I stand by what I said about Super Castlevania IV

It blows for sure.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Even the greats are wrong sometimes.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Of course SCIV isn't the worst Castlevania, that's a 3 way tie between Lords of Shadow, Mirror of Fate and Harmony of Despair. I can't rate a game I haven't played but I'm sure that LoS2 would be there as well.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Metroid Prime Federation Force :rediscover:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Jedi Knight Luigi getting Cracked in half.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

can't wait to play bayonetta 3 on nintendo's dumbass four buttons instead of a dpad controller

There's a real controller to use that you'll break then not replace for 3 years.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tatsu extremely uncool

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

drat, as an Android user I feel like I'm really missing out.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah, SF0 has too much all range mode. The controls are good though.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

No.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

White Genocide posted:

sf0 gave me arcade feels the way i loved a cabinet/control design that a console then couldnt do. the controls' novelty didn't wear off on me (wii u gyropad was reading my mind @_@). but yeah you sorta gotta defend sf0 rather than just saying you enjoy it. ( i did a lot! :sweatdrop:)

It's a fun game man.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Please don't scalp the Nintendo Switch.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

rediscover posted:

Uhhh can I what what from the straight edge gamers in the room? Feeling kind of lonely atm.

What what my man.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Was gonna make a thread for this but I'm stuck phone posting for the next few weeks. I found a Vs. Super Mario Bros. arcade cabinet today.

It was really cool. All the SMB1 levels are kind of remixed with new enemy placements and items in boxes. For instance the 1up in 1-2 is now a fire flower and there are more paratroopas in 4-1, stuff like that. The world 8 warp in 4-2 goes to world 6 as well. I really wanted to give it a full play through to see all of the different changes but the machine is super old and the joysticks are somewhat damaged. I recorded a video of my sister and I playing it but I don't think anyone wants to see that. Very cool to find a version of Mario 1 that I didn't know existed.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

That's awesome

Yeah it was. The player 2 joystick was so messed up that you couldn't go left and my sister got stuck in 1-2 and had to wait for time to run out lol.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Has anyone played Ace attorney spirit of justice? It's on sale along with a bunch of other Capcom games on 3ds and I'm thinking about grabbing it as my Xmas game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

do you like ace attorney games? then u will like spirit of justice. bye.

I do. But what's the Maya/Athena ratio.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm sold. Thanks man.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My theme is Steven from Pokémon and I don't remember when that happened but it's really intense every time I hit the home button and hear his battle theme.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The PSN store UI is far worse than anything else imho

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Spirit of Justice is quite good and the cases seem really long. just stayed up all night doing case 2, whoops

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Golden Girls did Lower Norfair without the Space Jump. Very impressive.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

72 Titles / 657:17

Pokemon Moon - 93:56
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse - 61:01
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon - 54:22
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice - 42:20
Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam - 38:27
Pokemon White Version 2 - 37:39
Majora's Mask 3D - 36:55
FE Fates Conquest - 36:22
Virtue's Last Reward - 33:23
MH Generations - 32:24

I've spent over 2k hours on my 3ds. It's the best handheld ever.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

i just added it all up and from the day the 3ds launched to the end of 2016 i have spent 2,999.85 hours gaming.

Only 2284 here. But I didn't get the 3DS at launch for reasons that I no longer remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

heres my stats

new super cuckio bros - 69,000 hours

the legend of cuckold - 420,000 hours

Cuck emblem - 9,001 hours

Nice. I wish I was dedicated enough to be playing 300 3DSs at the same time at all hours.