Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i was playing wario ware on my wiiu gamepad in bed last night op. just unlocked fly swatter and dr wario :cool:

These games are on VC??? Oh gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It looks really satisfying to snap the small controllers on and off.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Hahahaha

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/Dominos_UK/status/791795377972191232

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Jesus christ

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Rabbaids.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Buckle up, badass.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
MARIO download free saga plus candy crush call of duty free ipod rabbids game of war

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Please explain the tree thing

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Goddamn right. Nintendo's longstanding No Homo policy for their games is epic, but not nearly as epic as the white male tears

This.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This is soyed out. A tragedy.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Or anything. The switch as of May 29th 2018 has one (1) game.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with gen 8

I'm not :(

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Nintendo just announced Kindgeratan no Consent 6 for Switch!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Frenz posted:

Supposedly Mario was named after the manager of Nintendo's first American warehouse

Thought that was Kirby

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Nintendo Vita

https://gematsu.com/2019/01/panty-party-coming-to-switch-this-spring

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm team shield because its blue.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

This is the Mandela effect.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

http://yiikrpg.com/

Anyone played this? Looks super cool

Lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I've heard others say the same.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Switchheads: is there any reason not to buy a refurbed switch from the Nintendo store for 50 bucks cheaper? They were basically brand new when I bought DSes from there.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Good to hear Nintendo support is still legendary. I will be buying a switch soon.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Apparently the new Pokemon games aren't going to support the national pokedex, so you can't bring over every pokemon from pokebank.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
You can only catch certain pokemon in certain games, but they allowed pokemon from other regions to be imported via pokemon bank and trading. Shield and Sword are doing away with the latter for some reason. I can't really guess why because they use the same pokemon models as the DS games. Japanese game dev logic.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Smash-style roster addition speculation for Pokémon is one of the most cancerous things conceivable

I should clarify its something they said in an e3 interview, not the latest speculation from AIDS.com.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I watched some of that pokemon stuff after their conference yesterday and wasn't feeling any of it, tho that feeling has been slowly growing in me for years. Pokemon isn't for me anymore and That's Okay, but ignoring my personal gripes with it, the game itself looks empty and soulless. Like they were running around a rainy lake area and that should be awesome but it wasn't. Just a pokemon or 2 popping in from the ether and chasing you like a Borderlands enemy. It also just straight up tells you what attacks are effective now, which is retarded as gently caress. Like it's pokemon, it doesn't have to be made easier.

I get this feeling too. I really like the idea of pokemon but they've made each installation easier than the last and I feel maybe you're better off just flipping through the new designs and saving $60.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I wonder if Super Mario RPG holds up.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
A lot of people claim the Mario and Luigi saga games are great but honestly they never clicked with me. Paper mario on the other hand... I still have to play TTYD.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
All I remember as a kid is Game Informer giving it a 4/10 or something so I never played it.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Here it is:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Mario should have said My name is Mario. And I am infected

This.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh sweet, nice job getting second

Lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Hot Coldman.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
New pokemon gacha game hoipe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Had to look twice... that simply could NOT have been what he said! 5, good sir. Just 5.