Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

heavily marioed minecraft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm glad that they still remember Samus

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Nintendos stock rose 33% and is its highest since 1983. If you were smart you would invest now before Pokemon go launches worldwide. You will see a nice return easily.

-BBG out

Black Baby Goku posted:

Stock was actually halted from trading since it reached the daily maximum

Nice crossposts from Games

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Confirmed for Europe and North America

http://nintendoclassicmini.nintendo....t

REDMOND, Wash., July 14, 2016 – If you see a Nintendo Entertainment System on store shelves this holiday shopping season, you haven’t entered a time machine. (Unless everyone around you is wearing acid-washed jeans and neon leg warmers. If that’s the case, you may have unknowingly walked through a rift in the space-time continuum.) The most likely scenario is you are setting eyes on the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition, launching in stores on Nov. 11 at a suggested retail price of $59.99. That’s right: The NES is back! But this isn’t the same NES that you fondly remember. This new nostalgia-fueled system is a near-identical, mini replica of Nintendo’s original home console and plugs directly into your high-definition TV using an included HDMI cable. The console comes complete with 30 NES games built in, including beloved classics like Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, PAC-MAN, and Kirby’s Adventure.

“We wanted to give fans of all ages the opportunity to revisit Nintendo’s original system and rediscover why they fell in love with Nintendo in the first place,” said Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime. “The Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition is ideal for anyone who remembers playing the NES, or who wants to pass on those nostalgic memories to the next generation of gamers.”

The system comes packaged with an HDMI cable, an AC adapter and one NES Classic Controller, which is patterned after the iconic design of the original NES controller. But you really just want to know the full list of 30 games, right? Feast your eyes on the fantastic collection of NES classics included with each and every system:

Balloon Fight™
BUBBLE BOBBLE
Castlevania™
Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest™
Donkey Kong™
Donkey Kong Jr. ™
DOUBLE DRAGON II: THE REVENGE
Dr. Mario™
Excitebike™
FINAL FANTASY®
Galaga™
GHOSTS’N GOBLINS®
GRADIUS™
Ice Climber™
Kid Icarus™
Kirby’s Adventure™
Mario Bros. ™
MEGA MAN® 2
Metroid™
NINJA GAIDEN
PAC-MAN™
Punch-Out!! ™ Featuring Mr. Dream
StarTropics™
SUPER C™
Super Mario Bros.™
Super Mario Bros. ™ 2
Super Mario Bros. ™ 3
TECMO BOWL
The Legend of Zelda™
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link™

There’s a little something for everyone: a nice mix of timeless favorites, cult classics and maybe even some games that you never got around to playing. Each is sure to bring back memories and produce plenty of new ones. You can even enjoy playing several of these games with two players by attaching a second NES Classic Controller, which will be sold separately at a suggested retail price of $9.99. A Classic Controller or Classic Controller Pro can also be used (each sold separately).

When connected to a Wii Remote controller, the NES Classic Controller can also be used to play Virtual Console NES games on a Wii U or Wii system. Playing these retro games using a retro controller makes the experience that much more authentic. And if you ever need to step away from the NES Classic Edition in the middle of a tough level (or take a break to call one of Nintendo’s helpful Game Counselors*), don’t worry about losing any hard-earned progress. Each game has multiple suspend points, so you can start where you left off at a later time, no passwords needed.

What’s old is new again with the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition. Relive past glories. Finish off that boss you never beat. Save the galaxy and rescue the princess!

A NES multiple games cartridge with a console built around it...

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rediscover posted:

Lunch meat deff just jumped Parrish in the tier list. Interested to see how this one pans out

Post the tier list.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

My reaction to most of the tier lists here.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rediscover posted:

You seem real caught up about that.. Something on your mind bro.

Numbers and the objectivity of opinions.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Mario parts the curtain, the win has come

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I would like to hold a moment of silence for our good friend who got us through the great times and the rough times... the cross D-pad. You will be missed.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Games forum for posting about how much you hate games

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

poo poo I forgot about the event

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Zas posted:

translator: this has never happened before. its fine. its fine

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I saw bomberman AND puyo
hype levels: maximum

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rediscover posted:

im glad theres no new metroid

How to instantly kill all your rep in the zone in a single post

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HERE IT IS

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

epic

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

The Year of Nintendo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Klewer posted:

lmfao. i'm guessing it had something to do with AIDS shmorky poo poo

He revived old and very long memes for a final assault

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lol @ the last 2 to 3 pages, in general

edit: also, wb bbg

qnqnx fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jan 13, 2017

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

mabels big day posted:

they're going to poo poo out fire Emblem games for the 3DS every 1.5 years until the end of time

Pepes and wojacks, but representing Fire Emblem and Advance Wars respectively.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lmao

mysterious loyall X posted:

Uh the other guy is feels guy do not label him

Apologies, to the feels guy.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

bump_fn posted:

2 hour battery life lol

2 to 6, let's not skew the facts please.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

He voted 1 because there isn't enough unwavering support for Nintendo and earnest Switch hype

I'm going to buy the Switch on release, paychecks willing/existing.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

ZDR waiting 3 minutes for Photoshop to fully load so he could set it to Bilinier Interpolation or whatever and resize it 25%+ and save it as a 85 compression JPG. lmfao

That's dedication.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Caithness posted:

Has a romhack ever been DMCA'd?

Pokemon Prism. Also AM2R but that's not a ROMHack.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

you are correct, thank you larry

You choose poorly.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sad to see Wormskull get laid off.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

the only Awakening to Birthright i know is when it turned out my real parents were a couple from Israel

COngratulations

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Makes sense, one-year-olds don't really have the motor skills or hand-eye coordination for that kind of game

:hellyeah:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I finally bought a wii u

Congratulations, and welcome to top tier gaming.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Nintendo won again.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

bump_fn posted:

dont quote a stupid memepic even if ninendo is good

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

A delayed Direct will be eventually a good Direct, but a bad Direct will be bad forever.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

i never got to play diamond/pearl so ill pick that up. the style is really cute

Hope the improvements from Platinum are also in or you will be for a rough ride

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

American McGay posted:

Catching up with the Pokemon thing now. Who the gently caress thought this 6 minute spastic history intro was a good idea?

Someone who really liked showing all the things they did, no matter if they are gone, removed, or servers shut down barely two years in

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

semper games

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

respect Kābī....

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Nintendo, i forgive you for that faildians of the galaxy transgression, just this once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Nintendo won. Twice