Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

pikmin platformer?!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Soral posted:

this looks like lemmings

yeah i was gonna post that. win

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Soral posted:

it was weird listening to the lady in the video describe darwinian evolution occurring with the rattata in pokemon sumo lol

thats actually cool

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

mario maker on 3ds sounds tstupid gently caress you reggie

Its not a bad concept at all but kneecapping the online for local only sharing and downloading is ultra loving fagtarded.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i want ever oasis so bad

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ol yeller posted:

[To the tune of Lost Woods - LoZ Ocarina of Time]

Nin-ten-do, Nin-ten-do
Mor-i-mo-to is a gently caress-i-ing God,
Shigeru owns.

Nin-ten-do, Nin-ten-do
From the NES to the new NX
I love you so.

Play-ing games
All alone
Is so fun.

There is not
A contest
They've not won!

Content, brand
Product and
Amiibos.

DK, Falcon,
Link, and Samus
And Mario:
Here we gooooo!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK1hOWnQ9ic

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I had this history teacher on my last year of HS who came to class with a silkscreen Megaman X t-shirt and during the municipal council election season he distributed a bunch of leaflets trying to get us to vote for him. He got elected twice and his platform on the second election was making the city 420 friendly.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GameCube posted:

one time i wandered a building at my college for nearly an hour because i could faintly hear somebody listening to the cowboy bebop soundtrack and i thought i was about to make a new friend. long story short my ipod's play button got pressed in my pocket, and i did not make any friends in college

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"Wanna see something really hosed up?" Bowser says to Wario as he opens a new tab on his browser and loads the animation "Salad Fingers".

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

LOL but at the same time... I randomly thought about Salad Fingers for the first time in almost a decade just yesterday and now I'm actually a little scared :ohdear:

Salad Fingers marathon + Linkin Park + Pico vs the Uberkids was one hell of an afternoon back in 2006. Emptyquote if you agree.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ruff > Mervyn >>>>>>>> Maribel

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I think Segagaga is one of the craziest studio produced games in history. Gaming's Hausu

It was their swan song so they decided to go full experimental.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

As horrifying as the possibility is I wonder what would Nintendo come up as their last first party game ever.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rediscover posted:

Prolly not metroid

Jesus

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i souhld replace my wii u controller before ninty stops produceing and supporting the console :gonk:

You've posted about doing that the last six months :wtc:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Are they really porting Skyrim for it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

oliwan posted:

nintendo making a non console again for literal children, what else is new

Quote for ban

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

*notices From Software and eyes become ginormous*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArcSys = Guilty Gear on the Switch?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Looks cool but I dunno why the camera and microphone aren't in the portable mode.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dark Xbox

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

That's already true about the 3DS and Vita anyway.

It'll use SD instead of the Vita overpriced cards so that's a plus

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Really hope the battery life is big enough for me to carry and play all that time without charging like on the trailer!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

The shift-motes look like guns, I see a sharp increase in police shootings of blacks in the urban core. Especially around basketball courts.

"Get on the ground! Put your hands up!" - cops

"gently caress the police! This a shift!" - darkies

"That must be a code word for drugs or gun!" BAM BAM "were confiscating this as evidence 😏" - cops

(Three hours later)

"Hey nice work on that self defense arrest john...... *sips coffee* anyway, you want to play some mario kart?"

. . .

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jedi Knight Luigi

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

i think the post is coy and clever lets all do a shot in honor of the post ill go first

*hands you a deagle full of dumdum bullets* Do it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

i dont know what any of that rear end backwards brazilian slang means.

youre a dirty schmeg that sucks schlanger -mad max 2016.

:palmon:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Warren Cook VHS unpacking of the Imp Zone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Svvitch

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Brosnan ftw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

What about Castlevania 64 and the Castlevania Pachinko and the Wii fighting game

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I got tired of XCX but didn't hate it myself. I do agree that there were a lot of good concepts that were implemented badly.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I guess its biggest flaw is that it tries to overextend itself thin, with two dozen playable characters which minimum characterization, customization that while widespread, is far too modular and makes it hard to be unique and so many sidequests that had a lot of cool potential but fell kinda short. (I found a lot of the subplots betrer than the main one though)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

is the 3ds make good? i tried emulating the wii version and kept running into issues lol and i've always wanted to play it, some ppl have even hailed it as one of the best jrpgs ever

It's a good port and it's an excellent game with an excellent cast and an excellent dub

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cracked is gay as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's got a really good gameplay and the story and music are campy and fun as hell but yeah the dungeons are the low point.