Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

btw, i want a wii u really bad but the nx is coming out. so i have to wait and see if that plays wii u games first
same here. at least the price of the wii u will go down either way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MP1 is easily one of the greatest games ever made. MP2 and 3 are good but both have a bit of the Dark Souls 2 to them

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Wii Mario football game was weird.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'll spank you.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Drumpf sjw beebis billip pelm molmo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i still don't understand the mario kart one

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Waluigis dick is so big, it doesn't ever really get fully hard. Wario, on the other hand... well he's never soft, not in the traditional sense.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

friends we're getting a waluigi ammiibo at last

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mario 3 is great.

edit: shitballs!!! Wrong thread.

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jun 18, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Super Paper Mario was loving trash

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hahahaha

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

One day until #FE.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

If Smash 4 U just had a decent classic mode instead of whatever the hell they threw together I'd have played it way more.

Yeah. It just never grabbed me generally and I liked brawl

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nintendo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

One Man Trash posted:

is 3,d land comparably good to 3d world? i dont have wiiu
I found it kind of unmemorable

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Harambe's wearing a red DK tie just for him today.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nintendo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MP3 being good despite all the idiotic Halo poo poo is proof of just how drat good those games are.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

apparently Metroid Federation Force Blast Balls comes with a Federation Force demo if anyone wants to find out what that's going to be like

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I hope it doesn't replace the 3DS because I just got a New this year and would feel dumb as hell

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

if I could gently caress my 3ds, hell... I would.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

why aren't the mods doing their jobs to keep out the vile trolls. smh.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Caithness posted:

The Oracles games are different. Seasons is good, and Ages isn't.

Please don't say this.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

that a strong case but ive decided it sucks because its a mandatory stealth level and im glad its over
it's well-presented but it's also incredibly bad, yeah

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

if you get caught you get put in a cell and have to stare at child links butt for a minute as he crawls out
he looks like he's dropping a turd. that's your punishment

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

the wii being a cheap 360p hunk of plastic with waggle sticks and selling out everywhere and everyone souring on it 9 months later and putting it at the bottom of their closet, and nintendo continuing to make half-baked toys with their franchises e.g. star fox: zero buys, metroid: touchscreen poo poo shooter, animal crossing: amiibo pyramid scheme festival, mario: the same poo poo you seen on the SNES and 64 but shorter and less distinctive, have really crapped on the perception of their products. my advice is they need to make something good and prima facie impressive that doesnt seem like a waggle stick stuffed into a 3d-printed plastic tablet hobby kit, instead of making bad things

huh....

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's not a very descriptive name

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I had a dream the NX reveal was bundled into the end of a Nintendo Direct that was 90% about Pokemon Sun and Moon. I thought that was kind of odd. peace

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the chozo ghosts scared me as a kid. Not fighting them, but the trying to get through rooms and it goes dark and the door won't open and you hjear the weird noise they make, and sometimes you're supposed to be able to leave the room, but the game hides its loading pauses behind doors so the door just isn;'t opening even though it should and the ghost is getting closer :stonk:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i stopped playing paper mario about halfway through and need to go back but it has so many fetch quests i needed a break
I just finished Paper Jam today and yeesh. good game but if it had been 15 hours long without like 8-10 hours of filler it would've been much better

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm beginning this.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

if you do that, you can also get the gamecube controller adapter for smash, and play gamecube games on the wii inside your wii u with the correct controllers
Incredible...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I didn't mind the Toad parts as much as some there was just loads of running back through the same areas aimlessly. It was still a great game so w/e.

Also Zero Mission pwns.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Luigis Mansion 2 is really good but for some reason I just can't get into it. I've had it for like two years and only beaten the first mansion

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

this game is going to be insan e

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a shameful Larry. I got the power bombs and immediately stumbled into the final boss by accident lol

what a good game though. Definitely gonna go back and 100% it

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Aug 21, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nintendo.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Getting the ability to fly in Mario Galaxy and only being able to use it in the lovely hub made me so mad... It felt so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

It would have been cool if they put the flying star on every level once you got 120 so you could just break the design and fly around but I wonder if the way the game was built even allowed for that
Probably not, I bet some of the launch stars on the bigger levels masked loading times and that sort of thing