Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The N64 and Genesis expansion is only $50. Unreal. Trying to figure out if there's some way I could pay them double?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan posted:

The N64 and Genesis expansion is only $50. Unreal. Trying to figure out if there's some way I could pay them double?

Just realized there's an $80 "Family Plan" mode I can do instead. That's at least a little more reasonable.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://twitter.com/mariobrothblog/status/1530672399946919938?s=21&t=mTOB6F0nmtEtZSgzsa7bsw

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes has a demo out today for any FE- or musou-heads here

Never actually got far in three houses but this is pretty fun. Seems like a really long demo too Loved Hyrule Warriors

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmao😬

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm just now seeing this lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

copy posted:

if your gimmick of having women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team brought you to this, of what use was the gimmick?

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

12 seconds into my past, I open my fingers. The photograph is falling, I am watching the stars. It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard. It's 2004. I am posting about girl Doom marine being a gimmick. It's July 2022. I am not getting boners from militant women.

Leadthumb posted:

Forgot the eye shadow lol

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

Lol it has a “I don’t feel comfortable playing this in front of my girlfriend” mode.

https://twitter.com/platinumgames_j/status/1547212499359268865?s=21&t=OJBsbuAFV8V51Jxkn_oq-w

Lol

edit: OR in front of your mom.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Can't believe Live-a-Live and Xenoblade come out on the same day, not sure which one I want to get first.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Splatoon 3 looks so sick. There's an in-game collectible card game lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Kazvall posted:

Am I a piece of poo poo for even thinking of getting a switch lite instead of the full deal oled? I'll regret it, right?

I never ever play my switch on anything but handheld honestly. That said, that's all the more reason to want the OLED...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

One hour til Splatoon 3 splatfest hype.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Is it basically the same game as 2.

Basically yeah which i'm fine with. There's a surprisingly detailed article on the site which breaks stuff down https://splatoon.nintendo.com/en/news/squid-research-lab-dives-deep-into-the-splatlands/

Quite a few adjustments to how rankings will work, seems a lot easier to party up with friends too. And 24/7 salmon run baby

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Hmmm there's enough cool changes here that I'm getting somewhat hype. But it definitely feels like this could have been like a Season 2 style DLC revision. The ranked and salmon run and gear/grind changes are cool but like...are we gonna lose 2/3rds of the maps again until they patch them back in over the course of a year...

It launches with 12 so only losing half lol. That's a pretty good number though I think the first 2 games launched with 8 which felt slim

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Splatoon 3 is nice -- basically the same game but that's okay with me after not having played for a couple years. I appreciate that importing a Splat2 save lets you skip all the tutorials and jump right into ranked mode and unlock a few weapons of your choice regardless of rank. Only new one I've messed around with is the bow and being able to switch between the horizontal and vertical spray patterns seems potentially very strong if you get the hang of it. Also incredibly grateful that the hourly map update broadcasts are now viewable as a picture-in-picture thing that doesn't take you out of the game lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Sleng Teng posted:

would enjoy teaming up with imps sometime in splatoon 3

SW-2423-5900-7812

I'll add you. Been playing a lot of salmon run, just being able to throw the eggs makes the mode 100x better

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The beginning of the Splatoon 3 single player and the fakeout where it seems like a clone of Splatoon 2 is really funny. They put a lot of effort into this

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

https://twitter.com/gamedatalibrary/status/1569312249902161920?s=46&t=-P3p8ZF8NbVXpQmsca_V8Q

Splatoon 3 is the fastest selling video game of all time in Japan, by a considerable margin.

Well done, Nintendo.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Speaking of Advance Wars remake I just realized Wayforward Games released this lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microshaft_Winblows_98

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

insane anime posted:

Mario: Mushroom Madness.

It combines elements of NBA street Vol 2 and NCAA March madness. Plays similar to those games, but with more of an emphasis on skills and mechanics similar to 2k and less of an auto-pilot bullshit version of the other Mario sports games.

There's 3 on 3 mode, dunk contests, and of course online ranked play. The crown jewel of this game though is Franchise mode.

In franchise mode you start out as a small time coach in a small time world within a more obscure Kingdom. You're an alumni from whatever place of your choosing..for example you run the Steam Gardeners team at Deep Woods U in the Wooded Kingdom. In this tutorial mode you learn how to do the kingdom managing stuff of recruiting players to your school, get good press for the college, run a successful practice, and of course play the game. Depending on how successful your tutorial season was depends on which Big Kingdom you get called up to. You're not going to start off coaching the loving Mario Bros. team in the loving Mushroom Kingdom, that's later..but you might get like a job as head coach in for the pro Ice Land Buster Beetles or the Sweet Sweet Pastries. Maybe you choose to never coach a big time pro team..maybe throughout several 82 game seasons YOUR team becomes the big time and the best players want to play for your team. Its entirely up to you in Mario Mushroom Madness.

There's all kinds of sick micromanaging screens too. You can pick what songs the band plays, like Dire Dire Docks..outfits for the cheerleaders. And you know drat well they all look like Rosalina in the face and Paulina in the rear end. You get all these recruits and applicants you try to convince playing and theres goombas called like Lamar Jackson who are 2ft3" with insane ball handling skills and 95 overall from outside the 3 point line...and Thwomps with insane loving rebound potential. All the main characters from the games we love like Bowser, Mario, and Yoshi are each head coaches at rival teams. I'm looking forward to playing it; peep the announcement tomorrow.

Confirmed.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Hope Harvestella is good, i'm glad there's a demo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

the hemorrhoids in yur rear end were designed by a hateful god bitch. disappear!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Between Xeno and Splatoon 3 it's insane how much i've played my switch for the last month after not using it for like a year lol. Thank you Nintendo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

Be quiet for a bit

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bowser looks cool

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

also dude, shellcreeper is not the preferred nomenclature

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Eight year olds, dude.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

The depiction of Spanish people as fat failson Perma students in Pokemon is pretty insulting

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7pBxHAcvU

I hope his tease about a Kid Icarus: Uprising console port at the end comes true. That game was so cool

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Vadun posted:

Call it

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

New Mario looks super cool

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Because you touch yourself at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol