Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bill Barber posted:

There's no way that's real image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

some fuckn gbs guy has my av nd it pisses me off

oh come on

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the amazon 20% off is so good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

love that whenever they talk about it they spend half the time explaining that it totally belongs in the metroid series

they didnt mention it at all during e3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

crunk dork posted:

Dq8 for 3ds is coming out earlier than expected?? I got an email saying my preorder would be here in September instead of December...

Amazon is confused between 7 and 8

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wii u wins again

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

minecart levels are cool also i ,like bit trip runner

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

maybe i just didnt think about it other years but it seems like theres a lot of jrpgs this year

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

There is an idea of the NX; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real console: only an entity, something illusory. And though it can be presumed to exist, and you can grip its controller and feel plastic gripping your flesh and maybe you can even sense its power is probably comparable to others... It is simply not there.

the nx is just a comfy chair that you sit in and think about good nintendo games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

I've been playing my 3DS a lot lately and realized it's such a good system. I came late to the party and only got one last year because of Monhun but I have like a dozen+ games for it now and all of them range from very good to great. And there are a bunch more I need to get. It's one of Nintendo's best consoles.

the games im playing now are 999, rhythm heaven megamix, and picross e and im in constant fear of my battery dying from not diversifying my console spread

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

If vr gives you motion sickness maybe you should kill yourself

:tem:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

also Niantic announced Google, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company would invest $30 million in it to support the growth of the company and its products.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gently caress cell phone fraudsters

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

C-Euro posted:

I really want to upgrade to a n3DS but I know that the day I do, Ninty will come out the next day and say that the NX is a super-strong handheld with a TV dock or whatever that plays all of my 3DS games and I'll feel like a dummy :(

buy the thing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

even if that were 100% true, please spend $200 to summon a nx announcement

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats really cute

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wow 3rd party titles

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i got excited when i saw the controllers are only $10 but theyre wii classic controller plugs not usb lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

StabMasterArson posted:

*Note that an AC adapter for the USB cable is required to play the system but is not included in the packaging.

im going to keep it in box, so thats ok

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZCD69y1B0

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you can switch the game to accept taps instead of button presses

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Rhythm Heaven is really good, but flow balls are so slow to get for how much the games cost. Also when you're going for a Perfect Challenge do you have to actually go click on the P or can you just try to perfect it in a normal run

you have to click on the p

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

thats how it used to be in the older games

megamix is good but i dont like a lot of the changes they made to things, like perfects kicking you out of the song and having stuff locked behind currency. i also dont like that you have to play through new lovely versions of old games for the first 1/4 but i understand they did it to ease in people who are bad at rhythm games (even though like in what world is the very first karate man too hard for someone). i dont like that each song is scored based on if you can press the button frame perfect because that feels like the antitheses of what rhythm heaven games are going for. ive perfected every other rhythm heaven and i still dont have 100 in anything in megamix its too hard. also the goat pachinko game just sucks

but its still good because rhythm heaven is good

yea the package is weird and part of it almost feels like they started making a f2p game and then decided against it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

apparently Metroid Federation Force Blast Balls comes with a Federation Force demo if anyone wants to find out what that's going to be like

no thanks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Soral posted:

nearly 16,000 people were watching two djs work out technical difficulties while a man in a sonic costume danced nearby on a feed that was completely silent other than a high pitched buzzing noise

its also on youtube with about the same amount of viewers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wow epic new game announcements and a live crush40 concert, real fuckin funny, this is hilarious and not an amazing night for gaming

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Soral posted:

sonic is a nintendo franchise ever since sega lost the console wars of the nineties

that new game trailer didnt have a nintendo console listed at the end

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I only trust nintendo direct

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

if I could gently caress my 3ds, hell... I would.

Love plus asked me to kiss my ds and i was happy to do it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

that a strong case but ive decided it sucks because its a mandatory stealth level and im glad its over

if you get caught you get put in a cell and have to stare at child links butt for a minute as he crawls out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i need nx info now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the nx is a great gamer house that all true nintendo fans may move into

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I just finished Paper Jam today and yeesh. good game but if it had been 15 hours long without like 8-10 hours of filler it would've been much better

ive only played all the way through bowsers inside story and i liked it a lot but by the time i got to the final parts i was so burned out and just wanted it over

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

the wiiu is the best console ever made lol

its crazy how many great games nintendo put out for it, consistently, while also supporting the 3ds. meanwhile the ps4 and xbox one have no games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

my wii u is going to be more powerful than God once i get around to softmodding the wii part of it

if you do that, you can also get the gamecube controller adapter for smash, and play gamecube games on the wii inside your wii u with the correct controllers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if you break a wii u in two, 3 new games fall out, unfortunately nintendium keeps them locked away forever

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wonderful 101 can take a bit but then it clicks, and then it clicks even more, and it clicks more after that. its great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

I didnt realize how important it os to do the normal rear end ream attack until i played tthru on hard mode lol

theres like 50 things you can be doing and learning the game is very slowly realizing when to use each one