Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

I still need to play Link's Awakening. I have it for my 3DS.

That one is my favorite, have fun gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Can't wait to see if Square is getting a little more in this game. I'd love to see some Mario RPG stuff make it in.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

My dream pick is, and always has been, viewtiful joe.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh sweet, nice job getting second

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Maybe he knows it's a trap, maybe that's just what he's counting on...

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

shopping at walmart and suddenly realising it all makes sense

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

That's brutal.

I didn't have any interest in the first one but I'm probably gonna jump on this just based on this image.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

so good

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I just want to know when world of horror is coming to switch, santa failed me.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Still loling at the saltiron wars.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

think of the veterans.....

This and legend of mana are two of my all time favorite ps1 games. I'm so happy.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

SpaceAceJase posted:

666th page of the Nintendo thread. Please save Mario's soul

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Order is the only one I haven’t beaten yet. I gotta get back on that

Order is the only one that I actually took the time to beat all the extra modes. The lvl1 hard mode seemed like it was just needlessly difficult at first, until I realized that it kinda turned every room into a puzzle. That game loving rules.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

American McGay posted:

Link's Awakening DX is my favorite Zelda game.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

god drat

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Switch coming out of Seth Brundle's telepod with an OLED screen after a Vita unknowingly made it's way inside

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

herculon posted:

Lmao too many to quote

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just picked up stardew valley on the switch. Never played it, but it seems like a good game to get cozy on the couch with. Gonna start with the four corners farm I think.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Yep. This is not news to anyone, this game fuckin' rules.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

ive caught myself thinking i wish i'd waited until after all the patches to paly it all fresh so i'm pretty friggin jealous

I never really followed it either, playing pretty much blind. It isn't what I thought it was going to be at all, on day 6 or so a wizard drugged me then I played a twin-stick shooter all day then passed out in the dirt by my house before I could plant anything.
I'm just a city boy.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Does that mean the D-pad is like that too?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

How is this real. I feel like I just went insane.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Oh sweet bayonetta news!
chris pratt as mario~

Haha, cool direct. Can't believe...
keegan-michael key is toad~

uh, can't believe sega games on the, uh...
fred armisen is cranky kong~

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

b_d posted:

stfu. this is going to be epic

I know. The way they just dropped that in there though busted my brain.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

a backlog of great old games to discover and play for the bfirst time, and classics to revisit (or master)

I'm playing through the resident evil remake for gamecube for the first time and it fuckin' rules!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

remember me, eddie? when i modded your gameboy i talked just...like...this!

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I'm playing botw again for the first time since release, and have decided to take it really slow. Been stopping at roadside fires, talking to npc's that don't do anything, cooking and staying at inns for no reason.
It's like a completely different game than I remember, and I'm falling in love with it all over again. Thank you Nintendo!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

That makes it sound like the new about animal crossing and first person shooters in 1985 wtf

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Linkie's got a gun
Linkie's got a gun
Hyrule's come undone
He's gonna shoot Ganon

what did ol' shiggy do
this hylian can shoot you

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Nintendo flipped yoshi's switch from hardcore platformer to teletubbies, and that's fine. Nintendo rules for taking that risk creatively, even if the game sucks absolute poo poo and I hate it and think anyone who likes it is braindead.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

When I was in high school my friend would browse fyad between smash bros. rounds and crack us up while playing. I bought an account years later when I moved to a new city.
Then I made a fool of myself trying to post, and decided to just lurk.

I think I resurfaced to make miis of avatars and requests for people in the 3ds smash thread, which got moved to the imp zone.
I had never heard of the imp zone, but Bicyclops adopted everyone in the thread or some joke like that.
Then I made a fool of myself trying to post, and decided to just lurk.

But I really like the imp zone, separate from SA. So I've been trying to be more active in here.

But time flows like a river... and history repeats...

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

lol, i actually found the imp zone through the smash thread, at the time i was probably angryposting about politics most of the time.

Oh, shows what I know. lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The gators in Louisiana and Arkansas lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Man doing a high pitched shrill woman voice: Blimey, wot if Kirby swallowed a loo

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Nostradingus posted:

Guy who only knows one French word, and it's for "rape": Getting a lot of rape vibes from this video game title

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Fungah! posted:

waddle deez nuts

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Waiting in the sewers like Danny Devito Penguin for the perfect time to rise up and get goferchan's rear end

lol