Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

So uh did you have a structural engineer look at the things your inspector said should be looked at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

A coworker is buying a new construction home and passing on an inspection because they can’t afford it. RIP

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

There is no way a skylight costs $2500. No way.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Tiny Timbs posted:

How the gently caress can they not afford a $300 inspection if they’re buying a new build

All the money has been spent on the down payment, closing costs, and arranging movers. Nothing left over.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

It’s not unimaginable to do what you’re describing but it seems like a loan in the rear end vs just having a bottle of propane

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Chase services my mortgage and they seem pretty ok

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Sadly I need to buy a diswasher.

Budget is $600-$700, anyone have experiences with either of these models?

https://www.costco.com/samsung-46-d...stainless+steel

https://www.costco.com/whirlpool-top-control-dishwasher-with-soak-and-clean-cycle.product.100682823.html

Looking to get 5ish years out fo this until we do a kitchen reno and replace everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

swickles posted:

Sure, but I am assuming since they specifically stated so, that there is a reason why that won't work, such as a planned conversion in color scheme.

Correct - right now we’re just going with stainless, but in the future may not.

Also the Bosch at the price point we want to spend doesn’t have a third rack, which is something I like.

I know this is also blasphemy, but I’ve used a
Bosch for a few years now in my office and I don’t love it.