Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I had leather my whole life until my current setup of all fabric furniture

I can't wait to go back to leather

You must not sit on your couch naked very often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

tater_salad posted:

Yes but what is an outbuilding? My town says the rubermaid sheds / temporary no permits required

They're where you go to poop.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Queen Victorian posted:

But yeah, always go to the beekeeper first to check if they are native honeybees (which should always be relocated instead of exterminated).

Assuming you're in the US, honeybees aren't native. They might also be part of the problems that our wild bees are facing.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Inner Light posted:

Oh yeah, I am long closed several weeks back by now, this is all on me. I'm pretty happy overall! I'm in a condo building so no sewer scoping, since any failure would be under the HOA... special assessment sure would be a fun welcome gift if the sewer line was screwed up. Also the reserve study from 2018 indicated a roof replacement might be needed in the next couple years from now, at a cost of ~$270K, so that's going to be fun as well.

You getting that roof done in gold and diamonds? gently caress me!

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

devicenull posted:

Make sure you buy chainsaw chaps (not joking). Also if you're not using it frequently, the $10 on tru-fuel will save you hours of trying to get it started and last quite awhile.

Is trufuel shelf stable or something? Why not just buy the non-ethanol premium from a gas station and mix it yourself?

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

We only use Stihl for work at the BLM and I rarely have any trouble starting then unless someone (my boss) has messed with the idle settings. I use an MS 362 and I really like it, I do tons of bucking to clear roads and it's a champ.

That said I think I might get a Stihl electric for personal yard/ truck use. I've heard that they've made some big advances.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

No answer for you but that sounds really cool. I'd like to drink beers at that counter

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

NomNomNom posted:

I have ascended

Pooping anywhere else is spoiled for you now. It's a tough cross to bear.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Kind of a bummer to talk to the vet about because they just say violent animals need to get euthanized

I mean it sucks but that's probably the right answer... your cat is probably freaked out a lot and it's not gonna get better.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Yeah mice are just food for other cooler animals anyways.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

You have to wake up PRETTY early to pull one over on a Bachelor of Arts from Salem, Oregon's finest institute of higher education :smuggo:

Oh a Chemeketa man huh? Well met!

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Your cat probably keeps peeing there because it smells like cat piss. They aren't rubbing their junk on the soft surface.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Boxwood smells like cat piss

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Why would I ever want to cover these glorious things up anyways?

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

cr0y posted:

Yellow jackets don't leave a stinger behind and can keep tagging you if they want. Every stinging insect that isn't a honey bee is a little flying ball of hate and they all need to be destroyed.

On the other hand, gently caress honeybees that aren't used in a farm setting. They are part of what's driving native bees to extinction. There are tons of stinging insects (including wasps) that are chill as heck. Encourage the natives in your garden. I agree on yellowjackets (and bald- faced hornets which are just bigger white yellowjackets) though, gently caress those guys.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

GlyphGryph posted:

The compost suggestion sent me down a rabbithole and apparently any I can sterilize they make an excellent substrate for setting up some wine cap beds, so maybe I can do that with some of them. I think there's too many (I'm guessing the previous owners were planning on replacing the entire yard with them and then some? Or maybe chipped a whole tree or something and just left them there?) for that to be the whole solution so maybe a combination of all three options is best.

FYI, sterilizing them is probably overkill. Wine caps are super vigorous. I used random hardwood chips from the city and they burned through it in a couple seasons with no sterilizing.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

I'm not crazy about them if you're looking for heat, they kinda just send it all directly skyward. They look nice though and don't make much smoke.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Might be worth it for the high density hoes if they are of a high enough caliber.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Residency Evil posted:

I have a basement window that has some mulch in front of it. There's water coming through, and it's likely because the dirt in front of it needs to be dug deeper, some rock put down, and mulch put down over top of it. Who would I contact to do a job like that? An egress window company quoted me $1500, but they said it's really a tiny job for them and they're probably not the right people to do it (ie, we'll do it, but charge you out the butt).

What you don't have a shovel?

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

If all your grass dies you can plant ecologically useful things though. Leave your leaves, bing bong so simple

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

I don't like that one bit.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

ROJO posted:

Dunn-Edwards also exists in CA as well as the south-west, and it is up there with Benjamin Moore in terms of my go-to brands for good paint.

CA is as southwest as you can get.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

I like your fish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Re: couch chat

We just got an Anabei couch a few weeks ago and I like it a lot so far. Only real downside is the back is pretty short so you need some pillows for your head if it's against a wall. Also the arms are very skinny if that matters to you, but to me it just means more seating area for the couch size.

Washable covers, comes shipped in reasonable size boxes, pretty cheap, lightweight, pretty comfy.

The frame is steel and folds out like a camping chair for pretty easy setup.

Check it out.