Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Cleared a bunch of inactives from QGJ. Got space for 8.

Post your ID and get in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Hey QGJ folks, I've been a little weak on ticket generation this week, been on vacation and have only really played mornings. Sorry, don't kick, etc.

I'm SA Noodles in guild.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
So for assholes like me who've ignored old Ben, it's pretty much impossible to 7 star his rear end before the event I guess. That's kinda garbage. At least the other events where you need 7-stars (palp, yoda, etc), at least you have a selection of characters you can 7-star. Blah.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Hi space goons, I'm SA Noodles in QGJ. I'm gonna be on a cruise for a week and I highly doubt I'll pay for overpriced onboard internet in order to play this dumb dead game.

Don't kick me for inactivity, I'll be back next week where I'll be desperately burning crystals in order to catch up on my never ending farm.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Hey goons. SA Noodles in QGJ. Just got back from a cruise and now my city (Miami) is staring a category 5 hurricane in the face. If I'm not on for a while after Sunday, my power is out (last hurricane I was without power for almost 2 weeks) or my iPad blew away.

Either way, I'll be back on once this hurricane passes and FPL fixes poo poo.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Inimicul posted:

As was being discussed in Discord (all the actual posts happen there these days and the cliffs notes get copied here if anyone remembers), due to all the hurricane fun, it's probably a good idea to hold off on purging inactives for a week or so. It would suck to lose your house, car, and guild all because someone didn't poast about it.

From experience, here in Miami we're usually without power anywhere from 2 to about 14 days (with some unlucky fucks being without power for waaaay longer). Although compared to the last big storm, this time wifi and cell data is ubiquitous, so who knows how fast all that stuff will be up.

I, for example, will farm space bear asses by hooking up my phone to car batteries and boosting my signal by throwing my phone as high into the air as I can.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
gently caress, I'm trying to connect and help with the HAAT, but we just went through a hurricane and although we didn't get the brunt, we lost power and internet. I'll jump in as soon as my connection lets me.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Somehow GW gets worse.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Gonna be very drunk on a boat all next week. Don’t remove me. SA Noodles in game.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Darth Vader is a wistful anime waifu on this new title screen. I don’t know what to think anymore.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Is there a resource that can look at my mods and poo poo and tell me the best way to rearrange them? I think I’ve run into the problem where I’ve got nearly everyone at 7* and at all sorts of gear levels and I haven’t really focused a core group. I’m sitting on 2.2 mil gp and I feel like I way underperform.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Chilichimp posted:

SA Noodles

or

Sgt Mongoose

Any interest from either of you to move up to SM? We're losing someone and would like to backfill with someone who already has a JTR.

Down for whatever. I just click poo poo.

(SA Noodles)

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Chilichimp posted:

Hey man, we wanna get you into SM tomorrow between the end of TB and the start of TW. It's a 1 hour window, can you be around to coordinate that?

Yeah poo poo sorry. Just drove back in from a weekend vacation. I'll be floating around all day. Ping me on disc

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
No worries. My fault for being slow.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

MichiganCubbie posted:

Hey:

Masakari
Daz
Wintermutant
Aleth Kiraen
mdemone
Glemdor Mccarin (I know you're out of town)
Rustybeartrap
SA Noodles
TadashiSA
Trampus

Please try to get some TW wins in, especially if you still have top teams available. We're very close and this is going to be a tight one.

Hey sorry. Pregnant wife and a small scare kept me occupied. I normally keep up, things happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

MichiganCubbie posted:

Noodles, can you come back to Discord? It's becoming much more important for organizing and you missed a couple deploys in TB. Thanks!

Yeah I'm in there...on my PC. I've recently had some issue where it simply refuses to authorize the 2fa key on my phone. I work on appointments so I'm always on the road, not being able to discord on the my phone is kinda lovely

Edit: I've actually never missed a TB deploy. I make a point of getting all that poo poo done.