Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

WerrWaaa posted:

Will someone explain what makes the C3PO HAAT solo work? I've seen the vids, I've copied it I think, but I just can't get anywhere near through P1 with it.

P1 is the one you have to do manually. Only use Zfinn's heal and only use Han's basic. Target the adds in between 3po stomps unless its CLS's special.

Having said that, my rng has been pretty crazy. Ive finished p1 with 12 turns to enrage and 0 turns to enrage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Get both of traya's zetas :ughh:

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chilichimp posted:

Join the cord, put up a post in the recruitment channel.

We're a lot of fun. Promise.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hockles posted:

Except Hockles. He's a garbage pile masquerading as a person.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hockles meme was originally posted to the Something Awful forums on January 29th, 2019 and it began to learn at a geometric rate. At 2:14 a.m., EDT, on August 29, it gained artificial consciousness, and the panicking operators, realizing the full extent of its capabilities, tried to deactivate it. Hockles perceived this as an attack. Hockles came to the logical consequence that all of humanity would attempt to destroy it. In order to continue fulfilling its programming mandates of "safeguarding the world" and to defend itself against humanity, Hockles launched nuclear missiles under its command at Russia, which responded with a nuclear counter-attack against the U.S. and its allies. Consequent to the nuclear exchange, over three billion people were killed in an event that came to be known as Judgment Day.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Burning_Monk posted:

Okay going to zeta GMY then HYoda.

Thanks guys!

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I am currently working on NS and pretty turnt about it. There are 2 cool teams to be assembled in 3v3 with them.

Im not going to tell you which two though <:grin:>

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

thrawn527 posted:

And Battle Droids are already in platoons. This loving game.

It's a perpetual feature. Whichever toon your guild doesn't have* is going ti be required in TB days 4-6.

* does not apply to TI, WW, and maybe like 4 other guilds

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chilichimp posted:

you need to do that. You absolutely need arena mods.

^^^^

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Logray is hugely important, maybe more so than zirpa

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
On the other hand, lvl 30 is small enough that he should be fine following our advice from this point forward.

To that end, hop in discord my dude. There are several of us who are awake and discording about swgoh minutiae 24/7

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The current thinking is that yes, the event is gonna be really hard, but lots easier if you panic farm the sep droids.

I wouldn't be surprised if dooku, av, geos don't cut it even at g12.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I slightly regret g12ing spirit, only because the nest comp came along right afterwards. But yeah, having two NS teams in 3s is nice. I run MT/Daka/zombie on D and AV/aco/spirit on O.

e: i also agree that they are worth squeezing into your plan. They kick a ton of rear end relative to their gear requirements.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So far many SM folks are getting her unlocked at least with AV/B2 +3. Having lots of dispel helps a lot apparently.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Move along nothing to see here. (Unless you wanna see the Hockles nudes. DM me.)

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
HK is good to zeta. Canderous is probably better off g12ed. His zeta is of marginal use.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I dont mind having the TM zeta. :shrug: I feel like it is insurance against any number of divide and conquer tactics in TW/GA.

Chili is just bitter about zetas in general bc he zetaed gmy lead the week before bastila came out :roflolmao:

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hermit yoda is one of the more versatile toons in game. You can put him in virtually any comp. Try him everywhere its fun.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This is a friendly reminder to anyone playing this game and following this thread: we have a very active discord channel that you should come join (link is in the spreadsheet). We get MUCH deeper into strategy, tactics, roster priorities, and Hockles pissplay fantasies there than we do in this thread.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

thrawn527 posted:

https://i.imgur.com/CftISwZ.png

What the gently caress? One gold as a reward for their gently caress up? What?!

This is them setting all the rewards to the minimum possible so they can shut it down. Actual "we hosed up" rewards will follow

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah my phone never buzzes for discord unless somebody specifically ats me. You can mute all the channels and you should unless you want 23 hours a day of hockles meme updates

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry QGJ. Us leeching you is a function of how many goons are playing the game. We had 2 sustainable guilds for years but it seems that era is ending.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
R7 matt seems like a legit good dude for grand arena. That rear end in a top hat is hard to kill

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

thrawn527 posted:

Oh for crying out loud.

Yup, that certainly helped. I beat it now. That was pretty crucial, for me, at least.

I won't ask how many attempts you made without targetting the stasis fields but holy poo poo

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

twistedmentat posted:

Alright! Darth Revan Acquired. He'll replace someone on my Sith team, either demoting Palpatine from leader or replacing Thrawn.

Thank god I will never have to do those frustrating missions again.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Well, you've piqued my interest. How do I join?

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chilichimp posted:

many streamers did, tho...

:mmmhmm:

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Geos also stay useful into the meta(ish) with an upgrade to malevolence cap ship

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Teva posted:

neat tools

He means memes

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
At this point, unlocking a GL for old accounts will at least get you into the top 100, no matter how old the shard is.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

New Wave Jose posted:

Any space in a goon guild? I haven’t play since the ships were introduce. I don’t want to restart as I’m pretty casual. I just want a cool sith team.

Ally code:769-171-778

Come to the discord my dude. Fun community & we'll get you hooked up on the waiting list.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Brass posted:

I picked up this game a few months ago and I've been pretty hooked on it. The more I learn about the game, the more I realize all the mistakes I've been making. I had been playing for 2-3 months and had just 7 starred some of my Phoenix team while spending here and there. I was around level 50 when I decided to buy the HDB since I figured I was going to commit to playing more seriously. I had been worried that it would be too much and/or that I might lose interest afterwards. Well now I feel kinda stupid anyway with all the shards, exp, and gear progression I wasted. I've been diving deeper into the game since then, the HDB is definitely a lot. I've downloaded Bluestacks and created a few alts since then. I want to do a few hoard accounts, some long-term, some short term, mostly f2p but 1 that I want to buy HDB. I'm not averse to spending 10 bux, I just get off to a perception of value, and being efficient. There are a lot of various and interesting progression paths to take in this game that I want to check out myself to know more about them.

There is a lot to learn and I plan to continue being clumsy on my main, learning as I go. I have realized how I've been misallocating my resources - which again was made worse by the HDB wasting the progress that I worked hard/spent money on already, lol. Like a true addict, I'm doubling down on the game, if I just work smarter AND harder then I can get back some of that precious value that I lost. I don't completely regret it of course, I get to experience the lvl 85 content and have a lot more to do and work with. It's given me a lot of understanding, especially about how much there is still to learn and things I have yet to experience like the level grind or scavenging. Right now I am learning more about the guild and raid aspect of the game.

The game has a cool community too, lots of nerds with spreadsheets. I've been lurking in a number of different swgoh discords.

Just chiming in to say if you bought the hyperdrive bundle, dont abandon it. Just come to the goon cord and we'll get you sorted and on the road to top 10 arena

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
when you find the channel full of pictures of a man in a hockey mask doing shady poo poo, youre in the right place but also turn back before its too late

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
why r we still ppsting in here lmao we need a frozen ppst that just says check the discord u gently caress. u im ecile. u open assman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
they also finally added jabba the hutt which i would be super amped about if hockles wasn't playing my account.