Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
the internet? what the fuck is the internet?
If you have difficulty with the savage fight, this is all I've found to help.

Best the driods until they heave 1 hit left, single target DPS savage until he smashes everyone. Kill a droid, pop a heal and kick his rear end. Rinse with other droid if you still suck.

Oh and my 3 star teebo makes that one challenge gravy, that was good advice on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
It's literally right at the very beginning of the OP. I am shocked you didn't even attempt to figure this out yourself by looking at the OP.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
Man raids are a pain. T5 is over so fast it's hard to get two turns in, and my T6 squad just did 833 dmg I believe before wipe.

I feel there is far too much of a difficulty gap between the two, or I'm just terrible at this game. Yeah, it's probably just that.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
Laughed at myself for missing two raids on guild chat and get poo poo on by an officer with 16 lifetime contributions.

Keeping it classy over here in Ima Goondi.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
I didn't mean to sound butthurt, I've been a goon too long for that. Goons gonna goon. Maybe he didn't get that I was laughing at myself? Who knows or cares anyways.

Bottom line: donate more, especially if you pride yourself on your commitment to the game and want to shame others for their lack thereof.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
Thanks for the heads up Dave. Loading cantina again.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005

MichiganCubbie posted:

I have a social life, so I'd vote against Friday evening.

...says the guy posting in SA about a Star Wars phone game.

I nullify your vote with a, I have no social life and vote in favor of Friday evening.

Nothing to see here folks.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005

Inkel posted:

It's almost like we are addicted to games made by bad developers :dice:

I swear, everytime I get drunk I wake up with a new dice game. You can tell I'm drunk because I keep buying them on both pc and then Xbox, in that order. The shame!

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
Does this load faster on pc? Load times are a drag.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
About to have Wedge 7* in the next day or so.

So far I have Biggs, wedge, Lando, sthan 7* for my rebel team with JKA, AA, and Leia 6*. I'm in desperate need of a new arena team.

Phasma (L), Lando, daka, QGJ, Rey is my current arena keeps me in the in the 1xx range, need some new blood.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
So you didn't mess up this time and want to start kicking people.

Awesome. Is there a more chill guild to be in? It's really hard keeping up with IGD and I think I need something a little more relaxed than lynching.

I'm dropping IGD now. Ally code it 558-461-287

Been in IGD since the begining but I'm just trying to have fun. Good luck gents.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
No fit has been thrown chimp. I just quoted a guy and said I didn't want to be in the guild anymore.

Publicly announced because I needed a new guild. Hipster tantrum hah. Found a new guild already though. Thanks.

Again, good luck and happy gaming gents.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
Android here. I had to go to the store to update as well, which is abnormal.

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
I check the OP but couldn't find it.

What is the recommended emulator to play this on pc from andriod, NOX?

Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avail
Jun 27, 2005

fishtobaskets posted:

I think MeMU is the one with the best bonuses.

Thanks!

I looked at op, read a few pages back then searched on the net but I knew you fine gentlemen were talking about a better one than I couldn't find. I just couldn't remember the name.