Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I love Dr Pym in this game. He's just so willing to own being a mad scientist.

Event-wise I've unlocked Iron Widow, the Wakandan Embassy Stark-bot construction but now no matter how many jobs I clear none of them are dropping any materials, where before I had production up and running plenty came up. Has it been like that for anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
To be specific I've got exactly one job dropping anything, which popped after clearing the last drop I was waiting on. Everything else has been nothing but vibranium. The Dorm waiting to upgrade might be affecting what jobs are available or the RNG might be against me, I'll have to wait a bit and see.

Not a big fan of jobs that require multiple characters to use the same building one at a time, by the way.

On the bright side, Iron Widow's stealth mode is the best

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Ha, never let it be said Tony can't find a way to be insufferable in any given situation.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Got the last few thingies needed to recruit Union Jack in what must have been the nick of time. I was worried I missed out when I did'my see him on the quad but there he was in the store with an invite button.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Retro Futurist posted:

Tasks are up now. Nothing on the main quest but the board missions are go. 2 hours if you dismiss one fyi

It's showing 1 hour 10 m for. Still a pretty big leap from the last event's 30.

I really hope Spider-Ham isn't premium.

Hey, if I haven't spent money on shards but I clicked on a video offer and said no thanks one time, have I screwed myself out free shards? Haven't seen one in a while. Unless it's regional in which I'm just arbitrarily screwed.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
By a while I mean at least a month or so.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
And Gwen is a main recruit as well as dead in our Spidey's universe

I got Ock with an hour to spare. gently caress that particular process.

We're also back to the train up skills to fight wandering goons thing from the Guardian event.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Went to bed waiting to have enough flamethrowers to beat the third streak to unlock Venom and when I get up the act's over. gently caress me for bothering, right?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Jessica Drew is currently free to claim for a limited time, so that's good if you don't already have her.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Yeah, probably should have said, it says for Google Play.

There's also been another update that introduces a recruitable Peggy Carter, it says free but when you click Buy it says not enough resources: all of which appear to be Peggy Carter. No idea what's going on there.

No wait, it now says you have to login 7 days in a row to get her.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Napoleon Nelson posted:

"Defy Mephisto" is the best quest I've seen in the game, hands down

I was just going to say this!

http://gph.is/2eZvKCJ

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Radio! posted:

As cool as that would be, one of the other Runaways has a velociraptor (?) called Old Lace, so it's probably her.

More like a Deinonychus with a pedicure.

Dunno who else is premium but I liked Runaways so I might get Nico.

But goddamn can we have a little more breathing room between events? I barely had time to get on with my regular quests between Halloween ending and this one popping up. And Hell's Kitchen. And Civil War. And Guardians.

Edit: Wait, just saw Iron Man's wizard costume. It's all worth it again.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
One of the most annoying part of these events is building up your resources for the minions guarding the boss, then the boss changes and you're stuck with a bunch of pretty much useless books and spirits.

Oh, Wong's here. Hey Wong. You were cool in the movie.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
People talking about upgrading and I'm banging my head against the wall trying to recruit Angela with a day left. I just can't be bothered anymore.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Well here's another event in which my interest diminishes the more I try to keep up with it.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
This is a very Neon update. I approve.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Ouch, my sympathies. I got up like at 3am to finish streak 7 for Ultron and spent most of the day with the app open waiting till I could do an infiltration for the last 2 arrows I needed, hoping the game wouldn't quit out and end the event before I got him. Lucky me I guess. Probably shouldn't have bothered to waste a bunch of crystals on a box of guard blasters or whatever they were I didn't need though.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Retro Futurist posted:

Update''s out

Holy poo poo JJJ is recruitable

If his recruitment currency isn't pictures of Spider-Man I'm going to be very disappointed.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

I like how everyone's looking all tough and serious and Tony's just vogue-ing it up to the side there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I think I like how combat is a more permanent fixture where you don't have to keep leveling up the stats from scratch during every event, and also how you can choose which rank costume the character can wear - just wish that bit worked properly.

• Locked thread