Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

X-O posted:

Josh Boone, the writer/director of the upcoming New Mutants film seemingly confirmed which characters are going to comprise the team on Instagram. Those would be Sunspot, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Magik, Dani Moonstar, and Warlock.

Pretty source material friendly then.
Who's everyone's dream casting for Cannonball?
Mine would be anyone from duck dynasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3960865...-in-wolverine-3

First set photos of the next Wolverine film.

It looks like Patrick Stewart is being rushed out of a movie premier more than anything else....

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Dacap posted:

Apparently he gets an upgraded suit at some point in the movie, which is likely part of how Tinkerer comes into play. Introducing Tinkerer as a source for bad guy tech was a good idea to avoid everything being connected to Oscorp again.

If this is true what's the chances of a Secret War movie adaptation. It's got the Netflix guys and the film guys and wolverine won't be missed from the roster.

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

So Dr. strange has had its release date brought forward to October 25th in the UK.
Seriously psyched

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Marvel's (and several other studios) love of European early releases because they are the biggest piracy market makes me jealous. Don't reward those thieving Euros!

I have to put up with poo poo teeth, bad food and banana man being the greatest British super hero so it's the least charitable thing they can do

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Wheat Loaf posted:

I remember I had like three copies of this comic adaptation of the 2005 Fantastic Four movie because they were giving them away free with every purchase at HMV at the time.

If this is you admitting that you bought three copies of that film then I'm sorry but you will never be forgiven

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

I saw Mr Dr Strange in IMAX 3D t'other day and can honestly say it's worth the extra to see it in 3D.
The film itself is kinda wrought with mediocrity in several areas but is saved by some amazing visuals, some decent characterisation here or there and also one of the best scores from Marvel Studios.
Also seconding the new Marvel Studios opener is a bit naff

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Maybe Marvel was finally able to pry the rights from Fox so you have Stallone as Galactus and Rosenbaum as the Surfer.

I'm calling it as Stallone as the beyonder.
Reason for him being Stallone will be people only perceive him how they want to and quill is fixated with the 80s.
Make it happen

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Worst movie I ever saw in a cinema was Mother!

Christ, that is a film that just expects you to give it a pass just because it uses every possible indie movie cliche possible.

For perspective I’ve also seen Mamma Mia! in the cinema. Mother! is worse

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

So Joaquin Phoenix is to play the Joker in Scorsese’s film. It’s been confirmed today so that’s a thing...

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Old Man Pants posted:

I hope he steals Thanos farm.

I hope he steals Thanos farm and then forces Thanos to work on it.

It then becomes this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dEBdi6Xffd0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

It’s good to see Mark Strong living up to his namesake as well

• Locked thread