Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wheat Loaf posted:

I liked Hulk's fight with Tim Roth (not the Abomination, just normal Tim Roth) in it.

I remember seeing that and having a lot of hope for the eventual Captain America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lurdiak posted:

Jaime Pressly is already the poor man's Jaime Pressly.

Awwwww, mean. She was great on My Name is Earl.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's a stealth Aunt May movie.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Open Marriage Night posted:

I heard they’re rebooting Rhyno as a married guy who doesn’t work at a comic store. As a single guy that sometimes works at a comic store, I am personally offended.

2008 Rhyno was grim and gritty (and fat). The 2018 reboot doesn't sell as well but has better overall critical response.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SlimGoodbody posted:

They kept his defining character trait of "troublingly horny" so at least they're true to the original

I learned from Hellboy that a belt sander is the best way to keep horn growth under control.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Disney makes plenty of violent stuff though and the MCU films are violent as gently caress.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

site posted:

Yeah but in a cartoony way, not like in a this guy gets stabbed repeatedly, punched until his head starts caving in, and then has his eyes gouged out with Frank's thumbs kinda way

Also theres no nudity or sex or hard r language being thrown around

The show was extremely popular, Disney isn't going to say "no, we hate money."

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rand Brittain posted:

What I really hope is that Guy Gardner is in it.

I say this about every DC film and TV project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

twistedmentat posted:

The best thing about Punisher is that he was him fighting PMCs and not black people like the Cops and other Chuds who run around with Punisher skulls on the knives wanted him to do.

This. I fiercely hated the character and the culture that sprang up around him but the show just flipped the bird at pretty much anyone who was among that fanbase.

• Locked thread