Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009

:iia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009

Nethertribes posted:

RIP having Necromancy ruin damage analysis charts.

The second biggest shame of the notes. :negative:

The first being, it doesn't look like saders buffs are infinite.
And before fool_of_sound says anything, why dose Heaven's Harmony still increase the duration of Heaven's Melody if its suppose to be infinite.

Unless that's a typo in the patch notes.

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009

Nethertribes posted:

Heaven's Melody (and I guess all Sader buffs) aren't infinite because otherwise what point does Divine Flash have? Making DI do damage?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well Nether.
Well, time to keep practising my gear swapping.

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009

Nethertribes posted:

I mean all the saders we have and had did it to spite me. And then Boiling Blood happened.

I remember one time in ov2 when you were tossing gobbos, Nacho whispered me and told me to place Holy Sanctuary behind you while he was going to put it in front.
That was a funny run, for us anyways.

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009
YES, DEEP-ROOTED IS MINE!
HELL EVENT PAYED OFF
PRAISE THE LORD!

Arto Gand fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Sep 2, 2016

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009

Somefool posted:

:laffo: This single piece of epic gives +450 to all stats. Amazing stat inflation for saders. I was wondering how this guy have 3000 vit and 3700 spirit.

loving christ.

So, which item is that anyways?
Just some random epic, or part of a set?

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009
I am StArto, the other insane crusader.
lvl 40 DI, 2757 vit, 2383 spr.
Wednesdays I should be on after about 5:30 (est), Saturdays are the same, for now.
Sunday I should be able to be on whenever.
This is of course assuming I don't go out for dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009

Supremezero posted:

The correct choice would actually be no pants, but that gimmick's taken already.

Yes, I will never put on pants.