Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
with this on steam now i'm really thinking of getting a controller. does it make much difference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Am I able to just keep playing the quests that move me through the world? Or do I need do start looking around for other stuff I missed like WoW or Knight Online

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

fool_of_sound posted:

You MIGHT run out of story mode quests periodically, but it's pretty uncommon, and you generally only need to do a few extra quests to unlock the next set. Generally, the big gaps are 83->85, and the second half of 85->86.

Anonymous Robot posted:

You can pretty much follow the story mode to the end.

Edit: you can try for titles if you want, filling out title book pages often gives stat bonuses but trying for all of them will drive you insane. Speaking from experience. Many are easy though.

nice i'm level 26 rn so i didnt know if there was like in WoW where u could travel across the world to some obscure area to do some quests

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

fool_of_sound posted:

Just watch your sidequest notifications on the bar just above your fatigue (or check side quests in your quest journal; they appear there even if you don't have them yet). It'll let you know if there's extra stuff you could be doing: Forgotten Land, Dark Elf Temple, and Valley of the Dead questlines are the main ones I can remember. Of those, only Dark Elf Temple is particularly important though, and I think you get it at level 40?

that is the one thing i always remembered from the OG version so i'm glad its the same

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Just reinstalled this and was wondering how it acts with Steam's PS4 controller support in BPM?

I see this was asked already oops guess I'll see when i get my account figured out. Wants me to log in with steam but i cant because i still have an old account tied to my only email address

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Inquisitor loving owns and i am flyyyying through levels with all these return bonuses

I am auto allocating skill points rn since im still a bit overwhelmed