Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Secks Cauldron posted:

Gaelic. Even the name sounds totally gay.

Gay Lick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DOMDOM posted:

"which are all sounds wihch require you to shut your mouth compeltely so air can build up and then have a tiny xeplosion these sounds are called plosions for that reason"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRvBDgnk-uw

listen to all these stupid instructions on how to make nonsensical sounds for some fake rear end language

Dutch is stupid German.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Zippy the Bummer posted:

French is the most inherently feminine-sounding language in the world. It sounds great when spoken by women, and lame when spoken by men.

I don't think it is even possible to be verbally intimidating when speaking French. You'd need to be brandishing a bloody knife or something to supplement it.

yeah maybe french for men, german for women?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sign language

Limp wristed floppy hands

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

What ith the gayetht language? What ith this thit?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Morse code with dick in ops rear end

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Dutch is stupid German.
I used to speak german and the first time i heard dutch i thought someone was joking around , cant wait for pres trump to tweet the netherlands out of the eu

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
mormon

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Mammon

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

mormon

lol

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no one speaks that. Its like saying Latin

i heard two old guys in ireland speaking gaelic in a pub 3 weeks ago. it didnt sound gay but french sure does.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

it ain't english. it aint' irish. it's just pikey.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Quebec Goon asking...

Do y'all think Quebecois French sounds "gay", or is it only France French?

Example for the ignorant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0-4gVCKTb0

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

crowoutofcontext posted:

Quebec Goon asking...

he sounds like he's making fun of people who speak french

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

crowoutofcontext posted:

Quebec Goon asking...

Quebec French is the french of lumberjacks and asbestos miners. It's the french of a culture that decided to defeat the British occupier by outfucking them and making more babies. Quebec went from being a scattered few to the dominant population of the province in a hundred years and now there's millions of 'em.

That don't sound gay to me.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

French Gay-ana

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
english is the best.

when angry or lowbrow or familiar or down to earth - we use a norse or germanic guttural harsh or sharp sounding speech - hit, crack, slit, scatter, die, gently caress, born, mother, love.

when lofty or high-brow or to add flourish we use words of greek or latin or french origin but those words are still often-times mangled by the rough speech of the original germanic english, or the english influenced in the north of england by norse settlers, or by the norse influenced norman french.

so even our lofty french-influenced english is still gutter language to gay french speakers probably

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

it ain't english. it aint' irish. it's just pikey.

yalikdagws?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Maybe like Swedish because it's all "booky horky borko", or Klingon because it's just a bunch of grunting and growling and sounds just like a good session of anal.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Tonal languages are ugly as hell. The lower, more humid areas of Asia using tonal languages sound ugly AND gay as hell.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Horniest Manticore posted:

What was his name?

Dave_Indeed

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RaceBannon posted:

english is the best.

when angry or lowbrow or familiar or down to earth - we use a norse or germanic guttural harsh or sharp sounding speech - hit, crack, slit, scatter, die, gently caress, born, mother, love.

when lofty or high-brow or to add flourish we use words of greek or latin or french origin but those words are still often-times mangled by the rough speech of the original germanic english, or the english influenced in the north of england by norse settlers, or by the norse influenced norman french.

so even our lofty french-influenced english is still gutter language to gay french speakers probably

the cool part of english being an orgy of different languages is it meant you'd have basic words for stuff common folks were used to, like cow, then you had fancy words for the poo poo only rich people could afford, like veal, sirloin, etc

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Haier posted:

Tonal languages are ugly as hell. The lower, more humid areas of Asia using tonal languages sound ugly AND gay as hell.

it's unfair to name any asian languages, since all asian men are gay

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Not the ladyboys

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Ceciltron posted:

Quebec French is the french of lumberjacks and asbestos miners. It's the french of a culture that decided to defeat the British occupier by outfucking them and making more babies. Quebec went from being a scattered few to the dominant population of the province in a hundred years and now there's millions of 'em.

That don't sound gay to me.

Your riveting defence of QC macho straightbois got me on a search for evidence of the secret world of gay lumberjacks, fur traders and syrup sucklers that must of populated Quebec's long history.

First Executioner of the French Colony=Gay Drummer Boy:

Looking Back at Quebc Queers posted:

A gay military drummer with the French garrison stationed to protect the Sulpician Order of priests — the seigneurs of Montreal — was charged by the order with committing "the worst of crimes" and sentenced to certain death in the galleys.

"The drummer's life was spared after Jesuits in Quebec City intervened on his behalf and he was given a choice by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Quebec: die or become the colony's [first] executioner," explains Ross Higgins of the Quebec Gay Archives.

The unidentified drummer took the executioner job.

Scene from the 1850s secret gay bars on St.Antoine, owned by one MOISE TELLIER:

Looking Back at Quebec Queers posted:

"William Robinson was on his back with his pants down his legs and his shirt lifted above his chest," the arresting officer wrote in his deposition. "Looney also had his pants pulled down and shirt pushed up and was lying on top of Robinson. Their private parts were touching and they were making up-and-down movements. They continued to do this for 10 minutes."

hot legal doc tbh

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
1st place:

Secks Cauldron posted:

Gaelic. Even the name sounds totally gay.

2nd place: French

3rd place: German

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:50 on May 6, 2016

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the gayest language is an elaborate system of foot taps used to procure an adult handshake in the restroom at your local library

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Came here to post this. gently caress you.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i call this language "footloose"

MachineryNoise
Jan 13, 2008

So I shout "Set your life on fire!"
It's definitely Hungarian.

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

echoing women speaking french = sexy, men speaking french = gay

also vietnamese is very unpleasant to the ear from either sex

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Poz Party Pooper posted:

echoing women speaking french = sexy, men speaking french = gay

also vietnamese is very unpleasant to the ear from either sex

korean seems kinda alright when spoken by a man but screechy and accusatory by a woman. maybe im a misogynist

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
COBOL... no, FORTRAN

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

crowoutofcontext posted:

Your riveting defence of QC macho straightbois got me on a search for evidence of the secret world of gay lumberjacks, fur traders and syrup sucklers that must of populated Quebec's long history.

First Executioner of the French Colony=Gay Drummer Boy:

Scene from the 1850s secret gay bars on St.Antoine, owned by one MOISE TELLIER:

hot legal doc tbh

Quebec is gay af

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Italian

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Convince me otherwise by sucking my dick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Testikles posted:

Convince me otherwise by sucking my dick

j'ai voudrias sucking your dick a lot je suis frances i spell my "c" with a funny squiggly thing please conesnt to mutual sodomy

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
All these people saying French have never heard Swedish spoken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

• Locked thread