Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
When I was in high school me and some friends went to a golf course to play a few rounds. We got bored halfway through and just started dicking around on the carts. After about 15 minutes of trying to run each other over, the manager rolled up and screamed at us to get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I stole like 15k from pet valu and was banned from them all over Ontario for 3 years and am still banned from the one I stole money at when I was working

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a year or so ago, me and a few friends got kicked out of a dollar store because the manager got pissed that we were making fun of the cheap, made-in-china items he carried

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
got kicked out of old country buffet for calling it old cuntry buffet to a managers face

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the somethignisawful dot com forums

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Drink Cheerwine posted:

the somethignisawful dot com forums

Been there, done that.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

a courtroom

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I was at a Melvins concert and some guy got thrown into me so I pushed him from behind into a bunch of people who were moshing.

Turned out that guy was the bouncer and before I knew it, he got back on his feet, grabbed me by the collar, twisted my arm back, marched me through the crowd and literally threw my rear end out the front door.

This was at some BBQ shack in the middle of the Californian desert. And it was early in their set and my buddy was still inside so I had to watch the rest of the show from outside the window.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
A RER train in Paris.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm not welcome in a few counties of Kentucky

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Applebees. They have a bar. But they don't like drunks.

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
A Taco Bell drive throigh

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
10 years ago I was at a mom and pop video rental store. They occasionally gave away movie posters near the entrence. So when my then GF had some videos in hand I asked her to come and check out a poster. She walked through the security thingies and that's when I realized the security thingies were 100% fake.

So me and some friends started to go like every day and just shove like 20 movies into our pants and walk out. Then one day my GF goes in with out me and the clerk is all "Yeah you and your boyfriend and his friends aren't allowed here anymore."

Jokes on them, Netflix bankrupted them like 2 months later.

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
ladies room, a few liquor stores, my marital home... some aa meetings

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
pissed in the sink of a japanese brewhouse

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

byob spent 10 years mocking me and parodying me like a Totem but then the Totem achieved self-awareness and then overcame that as well and they banished the totem from their midst and now they wallow in the juices of their own flesh, unashamed, free, and happy. self actualized, while my legacy haunts the internet from another plane

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ians party. Sorry ian

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
society

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I am banned from Molly Malone's pub and grill in Covington, KY, because I got massively drunk there one time and puked in a men's urinal and also all over the floor.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone likes me everywhere

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hmm

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

I stole like 15k from pet valu and was banned from them all over Ontario for 3 years and am still banned from the one I stole money at when I was working

Nice!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

lumpenprole spotted , (it's cool)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
My mom's uterus and vagina gave me an eviction notice.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got kicked out of a prison for behaving myself too much.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I got kicked out of a prison for behaving myself too much.

:whatup:

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
i dropped a mountain dew bottle in an exxon station in st petersburg florida when i was in high school, it exploded and the methed up lady who worked there screamed at me to get out.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got kicked out of the sprint store for singing the fatboy slim song that was playing in the store over the speakers.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I am banned from a Denny's

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i have been kicked out of and banned from a local bowling alley for sneaking in liquor

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I got kicked out of the sprint store for singing the fatboy slim song that was playing in the store over the speakers.

Lol

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Celluloid Sam posted:

How did you pull off the heist and how were you discovered OP?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

I am banned from a Denny's

How? No seriously, how the gently caress did you manage to do this Herculean feat?

This is akin to Lucifer telling you to get the gently caress out of hell.

What? Did you flat out poo poo on your moons over my hammy?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's just something about golf and alcohol, there's no combination of the two where the outcome isn't some rear end in a top hat causing collateral damage

last time I was at top golf for a company thing we got too drunk and red neck billy madison started competing with me to knock it over the net but he was actually able too and after 3 or 4 hit the parking lot someone went and told the staff like a bunch of pussies!!

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

VendaGoat posted:

How? No seriously, how the gently caress did you manage to do this Herculean feat?

This is akin to Lucifer telling you to get the gently caress out of hell.

What? Did you flat out poo poo on your moons over my hammy?
Yeah, I know I didn't specify in the op, but it's a lot more interesting if you include the story.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Revenants Return posted:

How did you pull off the heist and how were you discovered OP?

Holy gently caress I didn't post this thread I'm not the op will you gently caress off already with that. It ed through fake returns and some sneaky stuff like switching cash sales for free samples after I'd determined they didn't want a receipt on large cash sales and then I was homeless and stopped going in and stupidly broke in one night and emptied the safe and got arrested a week later and just told the cops the truth

Fell
Feb 22, 2007

by Cowcaster
YOur mom's bed after I busted all over them saggy titties

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
The Chicago World's Fair in 1933

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The...heh.
...the Shovel factory...