Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Celluloid Sam posted:

Holy gently caress I didn't post this thread I'm not the op will you gently caress off already with that. It ed through fake returns and some sneaky stuff like switching cash sales for free samples after I'd determined they didn't want a receipt on large cash sales and then I was homeless and stopped going in and stupidly broke in one night and emptied the safe and got arrested a week later and just told the cops the truth

Protip for next time, have a lawyer lie for you

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Doppelganger posted:

Yeah, I know I didn't specify in the op, but it's a lot more interesting if you include the story.

It was so bad that I got banned too, even though it was my friend who did it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My lawyer I got through legal aid ended up getting me just 3 months instead of the 2 years the prosecution was asking for

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

It was so bad that I got banned too, even though it was my friend who did it.

You're a cock tease.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Celluloid Sam posted:

Holy gently caress I didn't post this thread I'm not the op will you gently caress off already with that. It ed through fake returns and some sneaky stuff like switching cash sales for free samples after I'd determined they didn't want a receipt on large cash sales and then I was homeless and stopped going in and stupidly broke in one night and emptied the safe and got arrested a week later and just told the cops the truth

:captainpop:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

mdm posted:

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

heh speaking of i got kicked out of a gang bang one time because I was just totally flaccid the whole time

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I spent most of it on ketamine

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Celluloid Sam posted:

I spent most of it on ketamine

:captainpop::captainpop:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

How did you go about getting the ketamine in jail? Sam you should really start an AMA type thread about this.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Iron Prince posted:

heh speaking of i got kicked out of a gang bang one time because I was just totally flaccid the whole time

GBS: got kicked out of the gang bang one time because i was just totally flaccid the whole time

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

How did you go about getting the ketamine in jail? Sam you should really start an AMA type thread about this.
if you can make prison wine, you can probably make prison ketamine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

No like I bought lots of ketamine while I was slowly stealing money over a good three months and then I was living under a bridge for awhile and then I got arrested and then I got out and like 2 years later I went to a mental health facility which I also got kicked out of for starting a relationship with another patient some 30 year old recovering heroine addict who had fake tits and 3 kids thank God I dodge that bullet

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

My lawyer I got through legal aid ended up getting me just 3 months instead of the 2 years the prosecution was asking for

Thuggin. My mom turned me in for shoplifting an eraser shaped like a racecar when I was 6. I cried and she made me confess my crime the the store owner. After that I never did no more bad stuff.

sports
Sep 1, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

Thuggin. My mom turned me in for shoplifting an eraser shaped like a racecar when I was 6. I cried and she made me confess my crime the the store owner. After that I never did no more bad stuff.

I killed myself with my dad's .44 Smith and Wesson and my mom turned me in. She was such a vapid oval office. She made me delete all the American Philosophical Association bookmarks from the browser on the home computer.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Rip sportd

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

sports posted:

I killed myself with my dad's .44 Smith and Wesson and my mom turned me in. She was such a vapid oval office. She made me delete all the American Philosophical Association bookmarks from the browser on the home computer.

drat son

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I was aboard the Titanic before it set sail. I got kicked off pretty fast for being drunk as gently caress. Pregaming saved my life.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I was in some divey little hick bar with a friend a few months after Great White had their indoor pyrotechnics fiasco that resulted in death.
Someone put "Once Bitten Twice Shy" on the jukebox, and when it got to the chorus i put on my best falsetto and belted out: "My my my... Once bitten Twi- FWOOOOOOSH!!! AHHHHHHHH!"
I was informed that my company was no longer appreciated, nor welcome in that establishment. :(

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
a lovely dive bar for drinking underage.i thought theyd be cool. place had no doors in the bathroom stalls and were violating probably a thousand other laws operating that place and wouldnt let me slide at 20 :mad:

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Walmart for riding around on the motorized cart :(

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
A historic church in Italy, for wearing a camisole

Jesus hates cleavage and bare shoulders

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My friend whipped out his guitar and started belting out his version of Old MacDonald featuring Terry Shiavo.

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Kicked out of karaoke bar for poo poo talking on the mic and instigating an actual bar brawl

Kicked out of ATO frat house for blacking out and fistfighting and then barfing all over some rooms/myself

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I got kicked out of the sprint store for singing the fatboy slim song that was playing in the store over the speakers.

:hf: got kicked out of the accident & emergency department of my local hospital after me and my bro did a 30min duet rendition of Shaggy's seminal 2000 hit "It Wasn't Me".

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Drink Cheerwine posted:

the somethignisawful dot com forums

lol if you haven't

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Commie NedFlanders posted:

byob spent 10 years mocking me and parodying me like a Totem but then the Totem achieved self-awareness and then overcame that as well and they banished the totem from their midst and now they wallow in the juices of their own flesh, unashamed, free, and happy. self actualized, while my legacy haunts the internet from another plane

i don't care about that but tell me this: where does your av come from? i feel like i've seen a few people with it and it seems like it might carry with it an intriguing story

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Sperghetti posted:

Kicked out of karaoke bar for poo poo talking on the mic and instigating an actual bar brawl

Kicked out of ATO frat house for blacking out and fistfighting and then barfing all over some rooms/myself

The sisters have been talking, and we feel it necessary to remind you that when you go out you are representing all of us here at the tri delts. Honor your pledge and get it together, bitch.

That being said, I've been kicked out of a few scrubby bars myself. I also got kicked out of a cafe in Korea for bringing in my own beer. Which is ridiculous because I wasn't even in the bad Korea.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I was kicked out of The Viper Room. The bar that River Phoenix died in.

It was because I was a scruffy unwashed backpacker wearing shorts and a T-shirt, but still, I was pretty annoyed that they thought I wasn't good enough to drink THERE.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
denied entrance to a sports bar ostensibly for drunken behavior (I'm a teetotaler) but I have my suspicions as to the real reason

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i got kicked out of a brunch place because i went there with :siren: my girlfriend :siren: and our friend and her boyfriend and we got absurdly lovely on bottomless mimosas and started being really loud and the girls started jacking off us guys under the table

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Al Cowens posted:

denied entrance to a sports bar ostensibly for drunken behavior (I'm a teetotaler) but I have my suspicions as to the real reason

it was probably the lum avatar

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Got kicked out of a school group after I pushed for (a president and got them elected) that they absolutely hated.

The people were petty about it but I know who they were despite it being anonymous. Its all good though the group went down the shitter a year or so later anyways.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

Got kicked out of a school group after I pushed for (a president and got them elected) that they absolutely hated.

The people were petty about it but I know who they were despite it being anonymous. Its all good though the group went down the shitter a year or so later anyways.

Corey Lewandowski account spotted

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Microwaves Mom posted:

haha yeah high school. will you go to prom with me?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

poopnanners posted:

haha yeah high school. will you go to prom with me?

sorry i'm waiting for chad to ask me. you can do my chemistry homework though. oh, chad's coming this way! <spits on you> sorry, i can't let him think we're friends

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

oh my god now he's talking to becky. i swear to god if he asks her i'm going to down this entire bottle of aspirin. you'd down the aspirin with me, right? down the aspirin.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wine breath at the trampoline park

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i got kicked out of summer camp for having sex in my tent

with the superintendent's daughter

my brain's out of order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU