Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

give me twenty, maggot!
*trainee Maggot (friendly nickname) hugs sergeant for 20 full seconds*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
"What are you doing here soldier?"

"smoking weed erryday?"

"Ayyyy lmao! pass that poo poo."

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Give me a total of 10,000kg lifted/moved in 60min! Gogo!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Chill Sergeant: Hup-One, let's have some fun! Hup-Two buckle my shoe! Hup-Three come Hup with me! Bring it on down

Recruits: Fun Shoe Hup with you, Fun Shoe, HUP MORE!!!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cuntman.net

sergeant: i will unscrew your head and poo poo down your neck!

me: hey i think i heard that line before. its from fullmetal jacket right

sergeant: haha yeah. great movie

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Sarge: Sleep tight, ladies, because tomorrow we're getting up at the crack of dawn for a 5-mile run

private: that's too early for me, can we do it later?

Sarge: ok

hi how are you ♥

bean mom

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Sarge: Sleep tight, ladies, because tomorrow we're getting up at the crack of dawn for a 5-mile run

private: that's too early for me, can we do it later?

Sarge: ok

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
What is your minor malfunction?!

No seriously I want to help.

----------------

google THIS

fall in! *takes hit from a bong hanging around his neck*

Macnult

"Atten-HUT!"

*everyone stands at attention*

"haha okay guys you can chill now."

*no one moves a muscle*

*sigh* "at ease."

City of Glompton

Look to your left! Now look to your right! By the end of the year, one or more of these people will probably be your best friend! Any questions?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

Look to your left! Now look to your right! By the end of the year, one or more of these people will probably be your best friend! Any questions?

MrWillsauce

I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! That's really impressive, remind me to have you show me that one day

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
"I've met your mother and she is a very nice person."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Welcome to the Marine Corp glee club! I wanna see you hit those high notes, ain't that right Private Joker?

AAAAHHHHHH!!

OUTSTANDING! I oughtta take you home to sing a duet with my sister! I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you private Joker?

AAAAHHHHHH!!

guns for tits

"My name is Gunnery Sergeant Hartman of the United States Marine Corp Tech Support! Private, what is your major malfunction?!"

FutonForensic

Listen up, kittens! You will clean this bathroom to a perfect shine every day for the next three months! For this task, your only tool will be the latest Swiffer® WetJet®

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

City of Glompton posted:

lol

alnilam

I don't know but I've been told
Puppy noses are mighty cold
Nice dogs
Good dogs
(tghere are happy doggies walking along with the marching trainees)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Drill Sergeant: I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!

Recruits: I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!

Drill Sergeant: I FORGET CUZ I AM STONED!

Recruits: WE FORGET CUZ WE ARE STONED!

Drill Sergeant: DID WE HIT THE BONG?

Recruits: WE DID!

Drill Sergeant: IS IT WEAK OR STRONG?

Recruits: GOOD poo poo!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
306 reporting 9 man 10 man total, private tensing found a wounded dove
Sgt: why is no one comforting him

----------------

FutonForensic

Splatmaster posted:

Drill Sergeant: I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!

Recruits: I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!

Drill Sergeant: I FORGET CUZ I AM STONED!

Recruits: WE FORGET CUZ WE ARE STONED!

Drill Sergeant: DID WE HIT THE BONG?

Recruits: WE DID!

Drill Sergeant: IS IT WEAK OR STRONG?

Recruits: GOOD poo poo!

City of Glompton

Private RZNV, finishing reassembling a proto pipe: DONE DRILL SERGEANT!

Drill Sergeant: RZNV! Why did you put your pipe together so quickly, RZNV?

Private RZNV: Because you told me to, Drill Sergeant?

Drill Sergeant: Jesus H. Christ! This is a new company record! If it wouldn't be such a waste of a drat-fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, RZNV, now pack that pipe and pass to the left...

joke_explainer

alnilam posted:

give me twenty, maggot!
*trainee Maggot (friendly nickname) hugs sergeant for 20 full seconds*

there was this drill sergeant who was this lanky guy who could run like a 4 minute mile. his hat holder thing that keeps the brim straight had boba fett and darth vader carved onto it. he once referred to the group of trainees as 'his clone troopers'. huge star wars EU fan. when he was passing out mail one day the company commander walked by and somebody jumped up and tried to call attention and he was like 'sit the gently caress down' and the company commander laughed, and after he had left he was like 'listen, if darth vader is sitting here addressing you, you don't jump up and interrupt because the emperor walks in.'

anyway, the story has nothing to do with how much this man loves star wars. there was this one guy who just shook like a loving leaf every time was about to fire a gun, he was just terrified of them. he was the last person to qualify and he had bragged about how he use to go hunting with his dad all the time and he'd do great, but apparently it was totally a lie judging by his reaction to the m16a4. everybody else had manage to get a 3 shot grouping in the same area (for sighting the weapon) and he was still struggling and he had the star wars drill sergeant guy standing over him while he tried and tried and tried.

The guy just started verbally berating him and then finally was like 'jesus loving christ private, do you need a hug??' and the guy goes 'YES DRILL SERGEANT' and drops his gun and hops up and hugs the drill sergeant. everyone was like WHAT THE gently caress (silently) because like in basic these days, they will never ever strike you... unless you put your hands on them, then its kind of like you gave them permission. the guy's eyes just bugged out and he just stood there for a second then he hugged the guy, and he hopped back down and got ready for another try. everyone was dead silent, and the drill sergeant goes, 'You better get that grouping now motherfucker.'

And he did! I guess the hug helped. He faced no further punitive action that I know of.

alnilam

I'm glad that even in an adversarial situation, the natural reaction is to hug back :)

alnilam

Can love bloom on the battlefield? Signs point to yes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
10 signs your drill sergeant may be a chill sergeant:
You won't believe #7!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
GIVE ME 20 HAPPY TREES YOU SON OF A GUN!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Wo1ubuzAE

Master sergeant who served 20 years in the USAF.

----------------

FutonForensic

a purrfect day for basic (litter box) training? maybe not so much!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

a purrfect day for basic (litter box) training? maybe not so much!

It took a lot of lolling about on the floor, rolling around and rubbing all that kitty fur to make the floor that shiny and buff. The joys of being a Chill Sergeant!

Chill Sergeant: WHEN I SAY JUMP YOU SAY

Recruits: REAL HIGH CHILL SERGEANT WE LIKE IT WE LOVE IT MAKE US SMOKE MORE OF IT MMMM CHILL SERGEANT HOOKAH!

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
WE'RE GONNA BREAK YOU DOWN AND BUILD YOU UP AGAIN [team-building task involving sergeant's LEGO collection]

Twerkteam Pizza

This is my rifle, there are many like it so if anyone needs another I can go grab another.

My rifle is pretty friendly; but it's a gun. I must make sure to always have the safety on

Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I only have a college degree. I must not fire at other people. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to hit the bullseye like I am. I must shoot my bullseye before he does.

I know that what counts in life is that you feel good and that you help others. my rifle does not know a thing because it is a gun.

My rifle is not human, it is a gun. Thus, I will learn about it as an instrument that must be operated with safety in mind. I will learn when I can shoot, when to not shoot, what type of ammunition it uses, and where it is acceptable to bring it. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. It will become a source of recreation.

Before whoever, I swear this creed. My rifle and I will only interact when it is safe to operate. I am the master of my recreational activities. We will listen to the shooting range staff.

So be it, until the shooting range is closed or I am bored, and tired!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
We don't need experience, we give it! You won't read it in a book... you live it! Pick a service, take a challenge, set yourself apart!

Army!
Navy!
Air Force!
Marines!

What a great place, what a great place-

TO CHILL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRe2yR2E-IU

Piso Mojado

chill sgt: WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!?

me: depression.

chill sgt: me...me too. [deep tearful hug ensues]

cute anime girl

let me see your cool face

Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'm going to cut off your head and poo poo down your neck. I've never done that before and I'm nervous but you said you're into that on your dating profile and I'll try it, for you.

Thanks gibb3h!

treasure bear

this isgood Thread

cute anime girl

Chill sergeant finds Pyle lighting a bong up in the toilets. It escalates into a full blown puff 'n' pass.

maporfic
"There is no racial bigotry here. Here, you are all equally loved and cherished."

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:04 on May 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

maporfic posted:

"There is no racial bigotry here. Here, you are all equally loved and cherished."

haha

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:04 on May 17, 2016

hi how are you ♥

• Locked thread