Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
Chill sergeant: I don't know but I've been told!

Recruits: I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!

Chill Sergeant: Eskimos' igloos are very cold, they should wear a sweater!

Recruits: MY GRANDMA WILL KNIT THEM ONE IF THEY ASK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Steve Rogers proves that though physically weak he is a very good and heroic person. He receives hugs all around and his drill sergeant buys everyone ice cream.

:jerry:

cute anime girl

I love the smell of tea and incense in the morning.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Chill Sergeant(whispering): Excuse me, I hate to be a bother but... we're all waiting on you to wake up for a 10 mile march

Recruit: **Hrungh** (rolls over and goes back to sleep)

Chill Sergeant (still whispering): Ok everyone let's all quietly return to our cots and sleep this one in. Sweet dreams! I hope you all know I mean it, too

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 19:11 on May 17, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Chill Sergeant(whispering): Excuse me, I hate to be a bother but... we're all waiting on you to wake up for a 10 mile march

Chill Sergeant (still whispering): Ok everyone let's all quietly return to our cots and sleep this one in. Sweet dreams! I hope you all know I mean it, too

Senior Management

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but the real chill Sergeant has to pretend to be a bit rude in order for all of his recruits to reach fitness and performance levels acceptable for their new job. He wants them to have the best chance as possible to survive a dangerous work environment and have a long and successful career. Sometimes tough love is needed.

Calus

You heard right
Sarge: PRIVATE, DID YOU SHAVE TODAY?

Recruit: No, Drill Sergeant!

Sarge: Well the stubble looks very manly on you, you must be popular with the ladies ;)

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

Drill Sergeant: I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!

Recruits: I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!

Drill Sergeant: I FORGET CUZ I AM STONED!

Recruits: WE FORGET CUZ WE ARE STONED!

Drill Sergeant: DID WE HIT THE BONG?

Recruits: WE DID!

Drill Sergeant: IS IT WEAK OR STRONG?

Recruits: GOOD poo poo!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cute anime girl

Splatmaster posted:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
Chill Sergeant: War is hell. Now I don't know about you, privates, but hell's a little too hot for me, so I hope you boys packed your floaties, 'cause I'm deployin' us all the way to the water park! Don't touch that wallet, Pyle; it's my treat.

social vegan

recruit one: chill sargent caught me with an untucked shirt this morning :(

recruit two: oh god, what's the punishment

recruit one: he's making my whole platoon clean their entire mouths, with just this *holds up a toothbrush*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Meanwhile, outside the Confidence Course...

Chill Sergeant: Alright! I want each and every one of you to know that your hair looks great and you all are going to do fabulous!

Recruits: SIR YES SIR! THANK YOU SIR!

Chill Sergeant: You can do anything you set your mind to, you're all a bunch of gol danged rocket scientists and brain surgeons, that clear?

Recruits: SIR YES SIR!

Chill Sergeant: Do not be intimidated by the course set before you. Use your heads, apply teamwork, and this obstacle course will fall before you!

Recruits: SIR YES SIR!

The recruits enter Disneyland, all the tickets are of course paid for by the Chill Sergeant

Chill Sergeant: Don't forget to smoke a bowl before Space Mountain!

Recruits: *winding through the annoying maze set up at the entrance** SIR YES SIR!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
chill sergeant: "ice to meet you!"

recruit #1: "uh... he looks kind of evil..."

chill sergeant: "If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!"

recruit #2: "what the hell is that... a freeze ray?"

chill sergeant: "Allow me to break the ice: My name is Freeze. Learn it well, for it's the chilling sound of your doom."

cute anime girl

thank you for this thread

social vegan

recruits line up on the first day to get their hair braided

Cyber Dog

social vegan posted:

recruit one: he's making my whole platoon clean their entire mouths, with just this *holds up a toothbrush*

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
Pet those dogs, maggots! ...What kind of halfhearted pet is that, private? You pet that dog more lovingly this instant!

Piso Mojado

alnilam

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Drill Sergeant: GET THE gently caress UP! GET UP! WAKE UP MAGGOTS! *throws garbage can down room* WAKE UP! 6 AM DOG WALKING CALL! GET THOSE ASSES UP AND THOSE PUPS ON LEASHES! WE NEED TO BE AT THE DOG PARK BY 5:45 SO WE CAN CHAT UP POTENTIAL NEW FRIENDS AND SEE ALL THE CUTE DOGS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

Senior Management

Barely conscious, I stumble into the abyss that is an abused gas station bathroom. I don't quite know how I made it all the way here from the club but I don't think those pills were actually ecstasy. The smell is horrific. It is something from the nightmares of a thousand janitors. It has ended the careers of countless men, all of them legends with a sponge. To ashamed to call anyone I know for help I spy a phone number on the wall. "For a good time call." As everything fades to black I hear a familiar voice on the other end of the line. "Fall in private! You looking for a good time? I'm inbound with some blunts and a copy of every drat Mario Kart released!" Foiled again. drat it Chill Sergeant.

Senior Management fucked around with this message at 21:11 on May 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Vynar posted:

Barely conscious, I stumble into the abyss that is an abused gas station bathroom. I don't quite know how I made it all the way here from the club but I don't think those pills were actually ecstasy. The smell is horrific. It is something from the nightmares of a thousand janitors. It has ended the careers of countless men, all of them legends with a sponge. To ashamed to call anyone I know for help I spy a phone number on the wall. "For a good time call." As everything fades to black I hear a familiar voice on the other end of the line. "Fall in private! You looking for a good time? I'm inbound with some blunts and a copy of every drat Mario Kart released!" Foiled again. drat it Chill Sergeant.

• Locked thread