Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
The guy literally got away with murder because the victim was black, there were no actual eye-witnesses and society in general believes black people are criminals by default, how is he ever not going to be ahead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

Speaking Monday to ABC Las Vegas affiliate KTNV-TV via Skype between puffs from a thick cigar, Zimmerman struck a pose of defiance, discussing the process of auctioning the gun and accusing Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton of pandering to the black community to get votes.

"I was tired of Hillary Clinton's anti-gun rhetoric," Zimmerman said of his rationale for auctioning off the pistol. "She has been stumping around for a false campaign for the Trayvon Martin Foundation. She lied, saying that I killed him when he was walking home in his daddy's neighborhood. Which if anyone watched more than seven minutes of the trial, they would know that is false."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-explains-rationale-auctioning-pistol-killed-trayvon/story?id=39330161

Guy should just quit while ahead.

Well, did you watch more than 7 minutes of the trial?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Wade Wilson posted:

The guy literally got away with murder because the victim was black, there were no actual eye-witnesses and society in general believes black people are criminals by default, how is he ever not going to be ahead?

Actually there was an eye-witness that saw Trayvon on top of him beating his rear end.

Did you watch more than 7 minutes of the trial?

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lmao this whole situation is hilarious

It's like a Vonnegut novel come to life.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Wade Wilson posted:

You desperately want to believe that ppl go around shooting black kids for no reason because that idea makes sense to your racist brain. Get help.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ork of Fiction posted:

You desperately want to believe that ppl go around shooting black kids for no reason because that idea makes sense to your racist brain. Get help.

As opposed to a guy who was just casually stalking and brandishing his gun at a random kid for no reason right? Him being black had nothing to do with Zimmerman stalking him in the first place right?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thats not at all what the evidence shows. There was a reason and the gun was drawn midway into the fight

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ratbert90 posted:

As opposed to a guy who was just casually stalking and brandishing his gun at a random kid for no reason right? Him being black had nothing to do with Zimmerman stalking him in the first place right?

Zimmerman being a racist has nothing to do with you being unable to face the reality that two people went looking for a fight, one had a gun, and the other one died. That's how simple this is.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Ork of Fiction posted:

george zimmerman, a man arrested for violent conflicts three times since killing martin and an indeterminate amount of times prior, at least once, shot the black kid because he considered him a criminal and, i quote, an "rear end in a top hat" of the type that "always get away," chased him down, and started getting beaten up for it. you are a trash person and should be ashamed

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tezzor posted:

george zimmerman, a man arrested for violent conflicts three times since killing martin and an indeterminate amount of times prior, at least once, shot the black kid because he considered him a criminal and, i quote, an "rear end in a top hat" of the type that "always get away," chased him down, and started getting beaten up for it. you are a trash person and should be ashamed

what he did after has nothing do with how the initial event occurred

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Fauxtool posted:

what he did after has nothing do with how the initial event occurred

how about you suck the piss out of my flaccid member like a camelbak you retarded bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Tezzor posted:

You mean that the guy who millions of retards like you think is a racist murderer who got a way with a race murder because of racism has gotten into violent conflicts since being pilloried??? WTF?!

I would think that thousands of daily death threats and the undue ire of your community would really chill a brother out...

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Ork of Fiction posted:

You mean that the guy who millions of retards like you think is a racist murderer who got a way with a race murder because of racism has gotten into violent conflicts since being pilloried??? WTF?!

I would think that thousands of daily death threats and the undue ire of your community would really chill a brother out...

well if somebody would just hurry up and murder him we wouldn't need to worry about his stress levels, would we

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tezzor posted:

how about you suck the piss out of my flaccid member like a camelbak you retarded bitch

wow you sure presented that argument well. I guess i win

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Fauxtool posted:

wow you sure presented that argument well. I guess i win

anime avatar

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tezzor posted:

anime avatar

multipage rapsheet for shitposting

why dont you look at my post history and post in some of the same threads as me, that will really show me how right you are

You cant win your lovely point so you attack the person instead. genius

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
its too bad the kid was black. if he was white no one would have cared. between him and those other jerkoffs that were killed now we gave to listen to all the black lives matter claptrap.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Fauxtool posted:

multipage rapsheet for shitposting

i consider those a wall of honors because in every case i was completely right and some sniveling little toad ran crying to mommy about it

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Fauxtool posted:

You cant win your lovely point so you attack the person instead. genius

you aren't a person

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if zimmerman did anything wrong, why isnt he in jail?

guilty men dont go free

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Why hasn't this man killed himself yet

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

8 track betamax posted:

would you if you made 250k on a gun

also I think he's lying so the point is moot

im not sure 8 track. im not sure. I guess we live in a society where death threats are worth the paper it's printed on

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

Zimmerman being a racist has nothing to do with you being unable to face the reality that two people went looking for a fight, one had a gun, and the other one died. That's how simple this is.

Only one person went looking for a fight, the other person was looking to make it back to their parent's house without having to satisfy the needs of the neighbourhood's dwight schrute.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
He was def looking for a fight but had to get amped up on arizona iced tea (a caffeinated beverage) and skittles (sugar can yield a brief but intense rush) first

I rest my case

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ork of Fiction posted:

And by two people looking for a fight you mean one person stalking a teenager going home for some reason (but definitely not race!!!) and the teenager standing his ground against a creepy guy stalking him for some reason (but definitely not race!!!)

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No real 17-year-old would discard skittles and ice tea to pick a fight with some fat-faced crazy rear end in a top hat. Skittles are really good when you're blazin it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
did the facts of the trial ever come to reveal how zimmerman sucked so bad at life that he was losing a physical fight he picked w/ a teenage kid

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I dont mind black people getting shot but this is a bit too much imo

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

thathonkey posted:

did the facts of the trial ever come to reveal how zimmerman sucked so bad at life that he was losing a physical fight he picked w/ a teenage kid

Of all the dubious claims made by Zimmerman you choose to focus on the one about a fat loser getting his rear end beat by a relatively athletic 17 year old?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

8 track betamax posted:

Tezzor is afraid of knives, can't tie knots, and is philosophically opposed to guns. The time he took a handful of pills he just started throwing up everywhere and ruined his mom's duvet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fauxtool posted:

if zimmerman did anything wrong, why isnt he in jail?

guilty men dont go free

The law is heavily biased against dead people. Sad but true

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Awesome, another debate about the GZ shooting. I'm sure this one is certain to unearth some new and fascinating points.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Zo posted:

Of all the dubious claims made by Zimmerman you choose to focus on the one about a fat loser getting his rear end beat by a relatively athletic 17 year old?

Got his rear end beat so badly he refused medical attention and the only documentable injury was a tiny scrape on his scalp that he probably got when the barber got the electric razor stuck in one of the many fat rolls on his head. Truly it was a savage and life-threatening situation he was in. :rolleyes:

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Fauxtool posted:

guilty men dont go free

went a little too far on that troll, friend

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zo posted:

he gained a bunch of weight before trial to trick idiots like you

thats how he looked when he got his rear end beat

then at trial

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this guy seems like a jerk. sorry if that feels too strong.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ork of Fiction posted:

Just for your records Zimmerman hasn't gotten into conflicts with his critics. He punched a girlfriend and pulled a shotgun on a pregnant woman. By all means though continue to defend a murderer.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zombie Boat posted:

Just for your records Zimmerman hasn't gotten into conflicts with his critics. He punched a girlfriend and pulled a shotgun on a pregnant woman. By all means though continue to defend a murderer.

nah there was some guy who tried to kill him iirc, tho they called it road rage I think

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Can't flimflam the Zimzam but GBS never ceases to try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

Got his rear end beat so badly he refused medical attention and the only documentable injury was a tiny scrape on his scalp that he probably got when the barber got the electric razor stuck in one of the many fat rolls on his head. Truly it was a savage and life-threatening situation he was in. :rolleyes:

he had the kind of injuries that you'd get if a teenager punched you once and you fell back and hit your head on the ground; a sore nose and a scrape on the back of his head.

Zim zam obviously got pancaked by one punch after he chased Trayvon through his complex, and then in his humiliation and shame he shot Trayvon from the ground as the kid stood over him and mocked him for being a gross creepy weirdo

• Locked thread