Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what kind of rich nut job buys their son a murder weapon.

lol if you wouldnt buy the rifle that killed jfk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lime Tonics posted:

Speaking Monday to ABC Las Vegas affiliate KTNV-TV via Skype between puffs from a thick cigar, Zimmerman struck a pose of defiance, discussing the process of auctioning the gun and accusing Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton of pandering to the black community to get votes.

"I was tired of Hillary Clinton's anti-gun rhetoric," Zimmerman said of his rationale for auctioning off the pistol. "She has been stumping around for a false campaign for the Trayvon Martin Foundation. She lied, saying that I killed him when he was walking home in his daddy's neighborhood. Which if anyone watched more than seven minutes of the trial, they would know that is false."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-explains-rationale-auctioning-pistol-killed-trayvon/story?id=39330161

Guy should just quit while ahead.

i think hes suicidal over killing a kid but hes too afraid to blow he brain out so hes doing meaner and meaner poo poo to try and get someone to murder him sort of l;ike what trump's doing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
nah

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
not being black would have been a good way to flim flam the zim zam maybe trayvon should have tried that

• Locked thread