Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

after watching this trailer I immediately and in one fluid motion leap off the couch, iconic hidden wristblade drawn, and plunge it straight into my loving wallet

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
MFW my mom drops me off at the Warcraft/Assassin's Creed double feature showing

Soral
May 30, 2009

muh 'sassin wallet

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Requiescat in Pace, wallet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh gently caress. Oh gently caress. OH gently caress. I can't believe this is finally happening.

AND Kanye West?! I feel like Pablo when I'm immediately logging into Fandango and paying $12.50 for a ticket to this masterpiece.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Winchael Fassbender

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*Preforms a perfect leap of faith and lands into a movie theater*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tim: Our first movie today is Assassin's Creed, directed by Justin... Kur-Kurzel, starring Michael... [stares at card] Fass... Fassben... Fassbinder and Marilyn Co... Marion Cotill... [looks off to side] Seriously? Made up names... Five bags of popcorn.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

This looks really sick and I never played rear end creed

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Winchael Fassbender

Michael Fasswinder

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Winchael Fassbender

NickRoweFillea posted:

Michael Fasswinder

Lmfaoooo. This is the poo poo that keeps me coming back to the I.Z.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmfaoooo. This is the poo poo that keeps me coming back to the I.Z.

It's settled then. We need less of those types of posts.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Borsche69 posted:

It's settled then. We need less of those types of posts.

Also iof people would stop putting the word 'powerful' in there posts yeah that would be great... Wish people would stop putting that in there posts

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Also iof people would stop putting the word 'powerful' in there posts yeah that would be great... Wish people would stop putting that in there posts

I dont like that either.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I dont like that either.

It's a cop out for unoriginal people who can't think of unique ways to articulate there feelings about stuff IMO. Hmm how do I express that I like this thing in a cool way, with that 'Imp Zone' flair... Oh I know. 'Tis some Powerful gaming ahead, or something. The boys will love this

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Imp Culture

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

It's a cop out for unoriginal people who can't think of unique ways to articulate there feelings about stuff IMO. Hmm how do I express that I like this thing in a cool way, with that 'Imp Zone' flair... Oh I know. 'Tis some Powerful gaming ahead, or something. The boys will love this

I like it when people say something is "cool and good." Not only is it cool, it's good. That's double positive adjectives, two quick ones.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I like the insane pace of this forum

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nyuuohhhhhhhh MY GAWDDD!!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Me, under my breath because it's a mostly white theater and that means no hooting or hollering after seeing this preview]: .... Powerfu... no, no... We don't say that anymore

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

This looks really sick and I never played rear end creed

Same here, and lord knows I'm never going to play one lol.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Me, under my breath because it's a mostly white theater and that means no hooting or hollering after seeing this preview]: .... Powerfu... no, no... We don't say that anymore
*staring at a photo of a McDonald's drive-thru while Flaming Lips' "All We Have Is Now" plays in the background*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
(ycs archaeologist 500 years from now) Take a look at this, what do you think it is?

Intern: This is..... I mean...Sir, this is a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ITVDVuLBI

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

FactsAreUseless posted:

*staring at a photo of a McDonald's drive-thru while Flaming Lips' "All We Have Is Now" plays in the background*
I lolled 2970 times at this post.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

All the epic Imp Zone memes come into this thread for a huge party.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Back on topic, anyone else wish the Animus was real??? What kind of crazy adventures would you get into with your ancestors?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'd gently caress them

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'd gently caress them

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Hell,

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'd gently caress them

Reliving your grandfather's memories including loving your grandmother

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

Reliving your grandfather's memories including loving your grandmother

Nutting inside nana for the win.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm sorry for what I just wrote.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

after watching this trailer I immediately and in one fluid motion leap off the couch, iconic hidden wristblade drawn, and plunge it straight into my loving wallet

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
That cool Ezio roll that we all love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU