Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wulfolme posted:

it's common loving knowledge here in my native GBS dude, bronies come up a lot and i offer up my regrettable firsthand knowledge and it always fires the thread up a fair bit

people give me poo poo about it in serious threads and it fills me with a disgusting enthusiasm because i cannot love myself and so seek out emotional passion to leech from others and such strong hate serves the purpose quite nicely

Nobody cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Are you a brony if you dont jack it to underage cartoon horses, but watch the cartoon ?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Wulfolme posted:

i am a brony and i can jog a 5K without dying but I am also deeply ashamed of enjoying a cartoon that only seems to be enjoyed by colossal, oh-my-god-here-they-come faggots so use this information however you choose

Ha-ha, lmao, he's for real, check out his rap sheet.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

unpacked robinhood posted:

Are you a brony if you dont jack it to underage cartoon horses, but watch the cartoon ?

you know the answer deep in your heart

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

unpacked robinhood posted:

That's a pretty out-there hypothetical you've come up with

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Are we going to presume that prepubescent children, the original target audience, are jerking off to cartoon horses? Is this some half-assed honeypot? Is unpacked robinhood a degenerate leading shithead? Should unpacked robinhood be kept away from children? Should we take a glass rod, shove it up his urethra, and shatter it with a hammer, then take a cheese grater to his scrotum?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Al Cowens posted:

Are we going to presume that prepubescent children, the original target audience, are jerking off to cartoon horses? Is this some half-assed honeypot? Is unpacked robinhood a degenerate leading shithead? Should unpacked robinhood be kept away from children? Should we take a glass rod, shove it up his urethra, and shatter it with a hammer, then take a cheese grater to his scrotum?

Brony means adult male fan of My Little Pony, not just anybody who watches My Little Pony

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Al Cowens posted:

So is that how you became a troon then

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

Wulfolme posted:

i am a brony and i can jog a 5K without dying but I am also deeply ashamed of enjoying a cartoon that only seems to be enjoyed by colossal, oh-my-god-here-they-come faggots so use this information however you choose

I'm your cognitive dissonance. Every brony says the same thing: "sure, all those other fat paedophiles are disgusting, but that doesn't include me for some reason". It's the same logic as those people who say "ugh, now I can't wear a fedora with cargo shorts because greasy nerds started wearing them". Im gay.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens posted:

I assume you're just asking questions, anime avatar man

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

where am i? what the gently caress??

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This one time he melted down because people kept making fun of him being a brony instead of making fun of tumbr people and called himself a paedophile.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ConstantDelays posted:

I'm your cognitive dissonance. Every brony says the same thing: "sure, all those other fat paedophiles are disgusting, but that doesn't include me for some reason". It's the same logic as those people who say "ugh, now I can't wear a fedora with cargo shorts because greasy nerds started wearing them". Im gay.
"lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

Al Cowens posted:

"lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora
This is some lightweight meming. You forgot cuck, sjw and a picture of an animal wearing a people fashion accessory.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Fyi for people who dont know: al cowens is forums user sabel, a mentally unstable mixed-race transexual who loves anime and defends "ephebophilia"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mange Mite posted:

Fyi for people who dont know: al cowens is forums user sabel, a mentally unstable mixed-race transexual who loves anime and defends "ephebophilia"

hosed up if true.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
anime is pretty great

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

boom boom boom posted:

anime is pretty great

Mods!?!?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

boom boom boom posted:

anime is pretty great

Donald Trump America great, yes.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Paladinus posted:

Donald Trump America great, yes.

There's anime for everybody, republican, democrat, or independent.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

boom boom boom posted:

There's anime for everybody, republican, democrat, or independent.

There is no anime for a normal person, though, only for deviants listed above.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Mange Mite posted:

Tell us more about racial hygiene. :hitler:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens posted:

All the rest is accurate, though?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
No.

It's weird how Mange threw in "ephebophilia" out of nowhere and put mixed race in the same list of presumably negative descriptors.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

afeelgoodpoop posted:

"we want to make it so everyone can change their gender as easy as writing a check mark" yea that certainly isn't going to cause the utility extraction aspect of society to pressure people with even mildly "feminine" or "masculine" personality traits into changing gender.

friendly reminder utility extraction pressure and the pharmaceutical industrys greed has like a third of white kids on some type of brain altering meds.

I rather like my adderal thanks.

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

Al Cowens posted:

Phew, lucky you found something in that list of descriptors you could dispute (even if it was the only one that wasn't offensive).

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

In fact I think all humans should be forced to use small amounts of amphetamine their entire lives. Think of what we could accomplish!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ConstantDelays posted:

Phew, lucky you found something in that list of descriptors you could dispute (even if it was the only one that wasn't offensive).
"Christ, Lyndon, we can't call the guy a pigfucker. It isn't true." To which LBJ supposedly replied "Of course it ain't true, but I want to make the son-of-a-bitch deny it."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Al Cowens posted:

Allow me to sincere post for a sec: If you're going to post really hateful stuff it's only remotely excusable if you're actually funny and whatever you're doing isn't horribly played out.

So do you think my use of SCARE QUOTES!!! counts as hateful? Like, is this sentence HATEFUL? Look at than trans "woman".

Does a mild disagreement, or mocking, make someone a bonafide member of the KKK now?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

spacetoaster posted:

So do you think my use of SCARE QUOTES!!! counts as hateful? Like, is this sentence HATEFUL? Look at than trans "woman".

Does a mild disagreement, or mocking, make someone a bonafide member of the KKK now?

No see if you disagree that men can turn themselves into women and find the notion to be absurd, you're being hateful. It's pretty simple actually.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

They're so strong and brave but if you criticize them in any way you're a literal hitler because the illusion will be broken

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a mixed racist personally, some people i like, some I don't like, sometimes they're colored.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

spacetoaster posted:

I wasn't thinking about your posts at all when I wrote that but I think the person in that video is a piece of poo poo, a clown, a bully, and likely a sociopath and that it was absolutely disgusting that anybody stood up for her and her behavior. No, mild disagreement absolutely does not make you a bigot but it's rather grating how quickly funny ha-ha memes turn into the real deal: See half-remembered LF joke posts from its heyday becoming a real cultural phenom outside of this silly forum. There might be some kind of lesson here learned about gazing into the abyss but I'm not sure what.

Funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

Not funny. Sad. Depressing. Pathetic. Pitiful.
Every retarded poster that thought threatening the President and attracting the attention of the secret service was a good idea.

If you were there at all for any of this poo poo and hearing retarded teenagers and 20-somethings of today parrot old FYAD/weird twitter memes it feels like you were in on the ground floor of a cult.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am a mixed martial racist. Some people I beat up are minorities.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I heard that flip-flopping is frowned upon in this country

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Stinky_Pete posted:

I heard that flip-flopping is frowned upon in this country

I heard that Jenner was scheduled for a lucrative reality show that got canceled. I imagine lack of attention and cash flow are the two reasons he's going to be a he again. Because, men make more money.

Also never got the little weiner cut off, so take out the boobs and boom. Dude city.

*edit* So, how do women feel about someone who's only been a woman about a year (and has a penis) just showing up and taking all their awards?

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 16:05 on May 16, 2016

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

spacetoaster posted:

*edit* So, how do women feel about someone who's only been a woman about a year (and has a penis) just showing up and taking all their awards?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Al Cowens posted:

No.

It's weird how Mange threw in "ephebophilia" out of nowhere and put mixed race in the same list of presumably negative descriptors.

All of that was true except I never saw you defend ephebophilia, I don't post in the anime dungeon though so who knows what you people get up to down there. You are definitely sable though. and sable was definitely broke in the head.

E:maybe you are just brown and not mixed race I don't have archives and I don't remember such obscurities.

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013
What a twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

I heard that Jenner was scheduled for a lucrative reality show that got canceled. I imagine lack of attention and cash flow are the two reasons he's going to be a he again. Because, men make more money.

Also never got the little weiner cut off, so take out the boobs and boom. Dude city.

Flesh colored hulk hands.

• Locked thread