Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nice, millennial.jpg is back

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
HANDS UGH

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
:barf:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this thread sucks dick in a bad way

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

hmm a good tattoo if he ever forgets whats attatched to his arms

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Umm beards are dead

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Thread redeemed

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
A full beard, tattoos, suit, and tie: the uniform of someone who has no loving clue.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
I win.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Does the other hand say "tough"? It better loving not do because that oval office looks like he moisturizes every loving day and his perfectly trimmed beard makes mine look like a pube farm (it is).

I would break those hands and shove that nosering so far up his arse it will need to be extracted via belly button.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
That guy bartends at the ruby tuesday by my house.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

down n out posted:

Umm beards are dead

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hello everyone, it is me, the handsome gentleman from the op.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

nigga needs to lift

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Nice mouth Fedora

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Im handsome and hairy

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Anyone who thinks beards are sexy needs to watch a man with a huge beard eat soup. Either he has to eat it like a dainty little bitch, or his entire face starts to look like a third world guano farm.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

RobattoJesus posted:

Anyone who thinks beards are sexy needs to watch a man with a huge beard eat soup. Either he has to eat it like a dainty little bitch, or his entire face starts to look like a third world guano farm.

this sounds serious and a detriment to my soup seduction gambit headed to the barber right now

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol hand tats and a suit, you're ready for venture capital buddy!

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

RobattoJesus posted:

I have a beard. I trim it all over on a 4 so it's not unruly.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Oh my god... Becky look at her butt

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

RobattoJesus posted:

that seems like it only proves huge beards are sexy tho

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm a self starter, a team player, and a bit of a perfectionist. My biggest fault is probably that I am a workaholic. Before I get started I would like to know. Will our business meeting be catered by the new cereal bar in the village?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Tricky D posted:

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm a self starter, a team player, and a bit of a perfectionist. My biggest fault is probably that I am a workaholic. Before I get started I would like to know. Will our business meeting be catered by the new cereal bar in the village?

Sorry, Terry from the ideas and dreams department is a strict vegan and can't be in the same room as milk. So instead we're going to order in from that place that does those stuffed kale pouches they were talking about at the mountain kitten fundraiser, but if you help me bring the juicer down from the ball-pit room then we can top up our anti-oxidants before the meets ok?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
holy poo poo.....

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwKOA7LBWqs&t=78s

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RobattoJesus posted:

Beard faggots are using a straw for everything now. Coffee, soup whatever. They got straws hidden in their pockets now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

RobattoJesus posted:

Sorry, Terry from the ideas and dreams department is a strict vegan and can't be in the same room as milk. So instead we're going to order in from that place that does those stuffed kale pouches they were talking about at the mountain kitten fundraiser, but if you help me bring the juicer down from the ball-pit room then we can top up our anti-oxidants before the meets ok?

I don't think I'm going to be a good fit here and am afraid I'm going to have to go with another offer at a competing law firm.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Tricky D posted:

I don't think I'm going to be a good fit here and am afraid I'm going to have to go with another offer at a competing law firm.

That's fine, we're probably too good for you anyway YOU loving oval office, we'll just save the goddamn world on our own since you don't care. This is the greatest workplace ever and we're the nicest goddamn people you'd ever loving meet, especially vegan terry.

Get out of my sight you're making me sweat out all my beard oil.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Wait I'm sorry that was harsh. Would you like a granola bar?

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
lmfao at "company culture"

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
can you do the job? yes? then who gives a gently caress. why is it important that i agree with you about food or politics or whatever

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

holy poo poo.....

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I didn't spend nine and a half years in law school to tolerate this kind of behavior.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

spud posted:

Does the other hand say "tough"? It better loving not do because that oval office looks like he moisturizes every loving day and his perfectly trimmed beard makes mine look like a pube farm (it is).

Other possibilities:

dough hands - he used to be a baker or was a fat child
trough hands - he uses his hands to eat out of like a pig
cough hands - he likes to cover his mouth when he coughs
laugh hands - when he laughs he makes little mouths with his hands
enough hands - he's quite happy to have only two
ugh hands - he is like so totally over his hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Tricky D posted:

I didn't spend nine and a half years in law school to tolerate this kind of behavior.

It wasn't an interview for an actual law firm, it was a law-firm themed restaurant.

• Locked thread