Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vessy
Oct 9, 2012
Also restarted again on this server, mostly pvming, ingame name Vesar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vessy
Oct 9, 2012

picklefish posted:

do they delete characters after awhile? i might come back boys

My old toons were still there and I started during the beginning and didn't play for 2 years

Vessy
Oct 9, 2012

Stefan Prodan posted:

Have they done anything with crafting at all since I played 18 months ago or is it pretty much the same?

Last time I had played they had just added colored logs I think

Only as a buyer, apparently you can craft slayer weapons which are silver weapons for non undead enemies, and runic weapons which are execeptional weapons + magical modifiers.

There's also seems like new kinds of armor, like valorite platemail, dragon scale armor, slayer armor etc

• Locked thread