Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
Why not Rel Por?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

FormerFatty posted:

UOForever has by far the largest population of any freeshard out there -- UO kind of sucks when you are on a server with 11 people.

I haven't looked in on UOForever in a couple years, I was just worried about the map being too big for the numbers it had. Looks like it's doing well. I'm in.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Shy posted:

What is uo.com? Is it dead? Is it subscription only still? Do their client downloads work with other servers?

UO is managed by Electronic Arts, notorious for shutting down servers the minute they become not profitable so it says a lot that not only are the servers running but they have Broadsword actively working on content updates.

Don't know the state of the live servers, but it's at least doing well enough to keep EA from bringing down the axe.

• Locked thread