Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I need to get back into this. I lost interest after getting sick and forgetting to refresh my house which lost untold amounts of gold and rares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Deuce posted:

Speaking of mumble, did the mumble info change? I've done a computer rebuild and trying to log in kicks back an error saying bad password or certificate

That's one of the joys of mumble. An admin has to reset your cert in the mumble server.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

Reds can have their heads cut for stat loss, but it's not perm stat loss. Have to wait 48hours (at an absolute max). There is areas where reds can't have their heads cut, and you can't have it cut if died to another faction player.

Is solo gank a thing? If you mean't solo pk, I'd go with an Alchy Lumberjack currently. They do big damage.

My build:
100 Carpentry
100 Heal
100 Anat
100 Resist
100 Swords
100 Tactics
80 Alchy
20 Margery (for casting Reflect)

I think you mean LJ instead of Carp.

• Locked thread