Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
I used to run a disarm thief in UO until I dunno 2002 or so. I am guessing disarm thief no longer viable but man I keep looking for the game that will let me level 1 lumberjack gang murder pubbies, and if UO still exists in some form or another and I can roll a character that can create pubbie grade salt and tears, I might just want in on it.

Paramemetic fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib
Oh, yeah, lord if you can't afk hiding/snooping/pickpocketing the disarm thief is a grind I'm not sure I have in me even 14 years later.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib
I notice you are using Skype and Mumble and not, say, Discord. Which is cool and all but where else can I contact you? I hate Skype forever and also Mumble although Mumble is probably installed.

Anyhow this game is installing, Sallos installed, planning to run a disarm thief and a PVP wizard or whatever is most aggravating to pubbies.

Disarm thief first. I used to run GM Stealth/Hide/Stealing/Snooping/Arms Lore/Wrestling and then 40 magic and 60 Anat and my god the salt I could generate even solo was like the purest Himalayan bullshit you can find in such as a lamp.

Enable and empower me to relive the spergiest days of my childhood, and there will be salt.

Edit: if your mumble has taken a poo poo seriously consider Discord, we're using it for Elite: Dangerous and it is real good, combines the best of IRC with the worst of Mumble for an extremely decent voice/text platform.

Edit2: I just read that at some point Arms Lore / Wrestling stopped being necessary for disarm? Tell me about this? Is this a pre-trammel shard or is it post whatever this "AoS" was?

Edit3: found a greatly worn small house near wherever the hell "young" players start, which isn't apparently the city you select, North-Northeast

Paramemetic fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Oct 19, 2016

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib
Got on the discord and PMd you. It looks like this server has power hour so I got both a disarm thief and a mage started. Since it's largely team gank do y'all mostly use dex mages with archery or standard halberd mage or did the world change in the last 13 years and we do something else?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib
Right on. I'm guessing hiding needs to be done using 8x8 on a boat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib
I hit GM hiding overnight so can confirm. Owns.

• Locked thread