Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*struts into the thread with a big vanq supreme hally casually over his shoulder* hey guys whats up. Ultima Online Freeshard Big Shot here. You might reemmeber me from IPY, Redemption, and UOG (Hybrid and the t2a one). I see theres a krrios client here? seems like some bull poo poo for cheating scripting bastards. you got the inside on the """good plugins""" ?? Any of my mans around here? Big ups to the big man Famine ITT - epic legendary Gamer. Ruleset seems like some bull poo poo? We got the Harm Meta in here? Purple pot script FuckTardia in Sosaria? You might remember my guild, a little something called gently caress Blues? *tips bonnet and cruises through a perfectly placed other-side gate*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also please tell me what thread tag you want

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Carp some bookshelves to trap your prey. Next level poo poo.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

Nah carpentry lets you build table/stools on the run, to block your opponent.

(I meant Lumberjacking)

The stools don't impede movement. Talk about some G*d d*mn n00bery ITT. Jesus Christ.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BiGGYHiGHROLLER posted:

Already have a castle placed that you can macro up in!

drat that's class

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
oh hey gents, while we're all here. the other day i was perusing an old hard drive and i foudn what i think might be the :siren: only remaining footage of an ancient IPY tourney, :siren: featuring many of the server's big names, from the ancient days. check it out

https://goo.gl/jc1RDG

pre:
Biski,Xexus vs Erik Nytemane,BlackRose.wmv

Biski,Xexus vs Fletcher,Po-Tie.wmv

Ech Em Yoo,King Raugh II vs Biski,Xexus.wmv

Ech Em Yoo,King Raugh II vs Raco,Edgar.wmv

Ech Em Yoo,King Raugh II vs RobotSeks,Stheno.wmv

Energy,NoLiMiT vs Sirkus,J Dub.wmv

Energy,NoLiMiT vs Spinal,Mary Kate Olsen.wmv

Erik Nytemane,BlackRose vs Pasha Pook,Sinbad (REMATCH).wmv

Erik Nytemane,BlackRose vs Pasha Pook,Sinbad.wmv

furb,MethodMan vs Sirkus,J Dub.wmv

Mary Kate Olsen,Spinal vs Gza W.C.,Deathstrike.wmv

NoLiMiT,Energy vs Ech Em Yoo,King Raugh II.wmv

NoLiMiT,Energy vs Still-Target,Porthos Evil.wmv

Spinal,Mary Kate Olsen vs Biski,Xexus.wmv

Vengeance,KillaNilla vs Mary Kate Olsen,Spinal.wmv

Vengeance,KillaNilla vs Sensation,JT.wmv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

watching this still. pretty good. the owned blackthorn iun a firewall to "even the score"

• Locked thread