Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Ughhhuuuu not this again.

It always pulls me back. ALWAYS.

Apparently I briefly played UOF in the past, because I have a couple starter characters on two accounts. Did they used to only allow 3 chars and 2 accounts? Because thats what I seem to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

bomb posted:

Got wineskin working with uosteam + uo so I guess I'm playing again. For a new character on UOF should I go archer/provo? Currently macroing hiding and musicianship at the bank, but if there's a better alternative to starting fresh then I'll stop.

Archer/Provo is definitely a low-cost and quick way to get started making money. And if you have a new account, abuse the hell out of the [New] player status. You keep your entire inventory on death, and can instaport to the brit bank at any time. (in combat, overweight, dead? no worries)

Got myself a recall rune to a rune library. Die -> Port back, hit healer (who will also give insta full heals to new players) recall back, Im farming again in about two minutes. I don't think other players can even attack you? Either that or the reds I ran into were chill dudes!

Be sure to keep an eye on skill totals and lock things up just under the cap to hang onto those benefits longer.

I've seen a lot of templates for B-Archer as:

Archery
Tactics
Anat
Healing
Music
Provo
Magery

But no resist seems odd to me, so I'm going to try out 75 magery, 85 healing, 85 anat, 55 resist.

Deuce fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 27, 2016

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

FormerFatty posted:

Hahaha -- this man got to experience mumble last night.... albeit without archersnon :(

Speaking of mumble, did the mumble info change? I've done a computer rebuild and trying to log in kicks back an error saying bad password or certificate

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

jabro posted:

That's one of the joys of mumble. An admin has to reset your cert in the mumble server.

Yeah, I am now "Deuce" with a period on the end.

Not that it matters because I don't actually have a character in EQMS after two weeks.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

Need in? I can get you in tonight.

Got it taken care of, thanks.

• Locked thread