Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

unbeatable posted:

FYI Inactive accounts (that haven't been logged into since December 31st 2014) will be deleted June 1st.

https://uoforum.com/threads/inactive-ultima-online-forever-accounts.94572/

oh poo poo

-edit wait I think I've logged in since then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

nah guys check out this new server that's the final be all end all of private free T2A servers!!!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

My fav was on hybrid we were at the OG Minax base and raided TB to reset the sigil timer. Two of us stealthed in on that upper level leading to the TB base and used the storms eye that drops 50% health and got the sigils

The admins/mods of the server hated us and were TB and turned on all their cheat modes to get them back and uploaded screenshots of them “owning” us with their cheat mode and sallos client (there was no working sallos client at the time). But yeah owning cities and having the mobs of faction guards owned

Good times

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:cmon:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

actually tonight, I think right now, the og Lord British dude and Lord Blackthorn are gonna play UO:F lol

https://www.facebook.com/UltimaOnlineForever/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

someone ask him how space was

• Locked thread