Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one
Sea champs are coming. Should be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

Is Seek still in the guild? He is PM'ing me about the 120 taming, and is calling me a loving human being because I don't want to trade it for 4k dono.

I won't be able to get online until probably tomorrow night or so.

If you're selling a 120 taming for a reasonable prince lmk, I still need one.

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

Paramemetic posted:

Oh, yeah, lord if you can't afk hiding/snooping/pickpocketing the disarm thief is a grind I'm not sure I have in me even 14 years later.

They have dono skill balls but I don't know much about them.

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

Books On Tape posted:

What's this anti-macro thing on this shard? Can I still AFK poo poo like hiding and snooping overnight?

Also is this one of the free shards that has eyesores like neon weapons and mounts?

Yes, you can afk for most things other than taming. No neon.

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

KetTarma posted:

How's the server doing these days?

On a whim, I reinstalled this game and walked around for a few minutes trying to remember how to play. I saw a blank spot near Vesper and plopped a house down so there's that at least.

Its going well, EQMS is strong and GS is back (sort of). The shard's health overall is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one
FYI Inactive accounts (that haven't been logged into since December 31st 2014) will be deleted June 1st.

https://uoforum.com/threads/inactive-ultima-online-forever-accounts.94572/

• Locked thread