Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Some people have things called Friends that they like to chill with on the couch and just shoot the poo poo and game like bau5es. Crack open a cold beer and pass the controller around to your friends, you know. Oh wait... You wouldn't since your too busy looking up the prices of what GPU you have to buy every 2 weeks on arstechnica.

Holy frick dude.. Somebody call an ambulance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Time to start the Imp Battleborn Steam Group

Yup, this is the funny poo poo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

blob:http%3A//imgur.com/eea21bbe-108d-452d-8828-718142fab770

Quoting. The loving. Fail :D

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Look buddy if you can't take the heat get out of the flipping kitchen.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

One thing that playing Ana made me realize is how gay it is there's a jump button, even though there's never anything to jump on and half the poo poo you can get on forces you to slide off because Blizzard didn't want you there. Anyway it sucks because you can jump with no penalty, so everyone does it, so you miss heal darts a lot at range. And for some reason nobody ever picks Lucio or Mercy when you're Ana because they think you can somehow heal everyone yourself

You are a hosed up piece of poo poo Larry. Durrr I hate jumping. This liberating feeling of weightlessness, however fleeting, that reminds me of dreams I had as a boy of sprouting wings and flying like all the birds in the sky granting me absolute freedom actually is gay poo poo for c.ucks and there's not really anything to jump on so I don't even see the point.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

That Tracer skin makes me wanna flicking bust off. My god.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

rear end posted:

hAha thats hilarious lawl :D

Look buddy trying to clown on me is a real easy way to get roughed up big time. This is your final warning

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

He should change his name to fag rear end because he's extrmley farking gay. And yes I mean that pejoratively

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Actually I'm cool.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

😩👌

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

god bless some of the videos those people made though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKp7Efyu_w

why does he have his gun model and shiz turned off.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

duh. i thought maybe there was another less obvious and more interesting reason

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm going to buy this

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I've never played quake.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training swooning over it is making me interested to try it though. So suck off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

anyone wanna play this with me tonight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

This game pwns.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pharrah has been kicking my rear end. I don't know how to deal with her at all

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

My fifth or six loot box I opened contained a Legendary Junkrat skin. How rare are those.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Somethig like 98% of my TF2 playtime is Scout.

Same.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wow Lucio seems kind of OP. I finally tried him out and immediately we started pwning and I got gold medals for healing without even really doing anything. I can't figure out if he's really all that fun but it does feel good knowing your directly contributing to the success of your team

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

i have a newfound lack of respect for rediscover

Bob..

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

He was pretty deece when he was with me?!

that was a fluke. i suck now

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

1. Hanzo
2. Soldier
3. Pharrah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

qnqnx posted:

Patch dropped, season 2 started, Eichenwalde, new emotes and the buffs/nerfs are live.

Fuuuuuu

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my wife

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskulls enjoyment of normie twitch channels is my favorite thing about him

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

"That human being just got dumpstered my man, and that's good to me" - Larry every time he opens his gay mouth

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I think that's PleasingFungus

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, heeled my skull.

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

I don't think your mic has ever worked when I played with you lmfao.

Liar.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Sad because I missed Wormskull's and rediscover roasting Bob.

Well next time maybe you can crawl out of your musty Brooklyn garbage can with no internet that you live in and play with us

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ok wow. I'm calling cringe on you.. This is cringey as gently caress. Fail. Nobody click on the link please

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

She should have wiped her face before getting Tatted on

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I just queued with a guy who got on the mic and said Alright I'm about to rip on this fat bong. You ready? Time it bitches. and then he ripped on his bong for the entirety of the setup time and then at the end was just like Pssh... and ripped again for a few seconds. Needless to say, we won.

Nice, he must of been feeling excellent. Congrats on the win.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ifunny brethren!! Lolz, I'm addicted as gently caress to that website right now.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh gently caress yes.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Taliban Junkrat lmfao.

Lol. Oi g'day mates! *activates suicide bomb vest*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

That would be loving funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

• Locked thread