Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Me 2007: drat, this video game looks like it has fun gameplay, I think ill get this!

Me 2016: [watching pre rendered trailer footage] OMG dat rear end doe! :xd: That character looks Waifu as gently caress LOL! Day one preorder for sure.

Thuis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I cant tell the difference between overewatch, battleborn, and a million chinese/korean team based ftp fps games on stem

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

is the overwatch logo supposed to be a high five

Yes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

My sons, Product and Brand

Brandyn and Produckshyn

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tim has a new album??

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yelllow river boys 's urinal st. station was a classic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

love me some doritos

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

snakes nut sack is looking kind of swollen he might have an inguinal hernia

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Laughing so hard that discord is like cracking] Victor..victor...Victorville!!!!! Bwahahahaha

victorville ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i really enjoy how much long term overall damage blizzard has caused the gaming industry with WoW, Hearthstone, and Overwatch.

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

i keep thinking of tracer tong instead of the sexy blizzard wive's

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that's the most informatve, and infuriating, url i have ever seen

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Aye, sadly she's a bit misunderstood. In reality, Tracer has made me change my views and learn to love and appreciate women again, not objectify them.

I actually wrote an performed an unplugged acoustic song that serves as a parable about the whole affair entitled 'Oh, Lord, Please Dont Let Tracer Be Misunderstood' a side project from my main nerd rock acapella group: The Eight Bits at the local Gamestop last Friday night. I swear to you, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. The place was packed (though admittedly there WAS an Amiibo release happening as well that night. Still, I got a LOT of cheers and more than mario-style 'wahoos', a sort of ultimate seal of approval in the world of the Brooklyn gaming scene.)

;lolw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

what the hell

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

wHy is the sexy overwatch bugs bunny in two segments da fugg

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

born out of love my contemporary, moba influenced take on bugs bunny in drag

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's been a hell of a ride but it looks lke microsoft has brought the right kind of ram to the xbox project scorpion sting your gaming senses this wnter

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kazvall posted:

I must be confused? There are no moba elements in ow. There's no creeps, or towers, or lanes, or a jungle or leveling up while buying items in game.

t't's amoba

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

listen up. every game blizzard has made is objectively bad, and they single handedly ruined gmaming, and all of them are mobsas

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

people say well, if i had a tme machine i'd go back in time to kill baby hitler. but what i would do is kill baby chris metzen savin g the world from random loot and dota played by corean who illegally claim takeshima

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

what does Activision even do anymore other than COD. do they develop anything else

they own toysforbob who will never make a real star control game ever again becasue they make a billion dollars a year from skylanders fuuuuuuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Skylanders is the extradimensional hell prison where the Star Control, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot franchises are being kept

i can live without spyro and crash bandicoot becasue i am a real human being and not a south american, nor an insular or continental european .... bwahahaha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tomba is the best ps1 platformer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i only played the demo of crash and didn't like it and spyro looked like mario 64 but worse and lets face it the n64 had a whole development studio run by british sex offenders to make not fun versions of mario 64 haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mk64 was bad. real bad. i can't believe how bad it was. wow. such bad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah Mortal Kombat 64 did suck.

:flame:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

gimme F-Zero X and GX on virtual console or go to hell

rage racer and r4 would be fuckawesome amazeballs as well :awesomelon:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I picked up quake in the steam sale and while the single player is just ok (it's so drat brown) I bet the multi is fun. We should get an Imp game going sometime

quake 1 single player is badass the level design is awEsOmE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

I enjoyed the bottom half of the meme.. give it a shot.

i think the meme maker need s to learn the old movie making principle of show not tell

• Locked thread