Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I got an error the first time I tried to buy 50 loot crates from the PlayStation Store but impressively enough my two attempts after that were both smooth sailing. You know what they say about that Blizzard Polish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

*Tracer and I listening to my Sleigh Bells "Treats" Vinyl*

Me: yeah I really love Rill Rill and it's low fi aesthetics and her voice is heavenly. It's definitely their best album

Tracer: That's what I was just thinking. Spooky.

Me: I mean don't get me wrong, the other albums have their value and share of hits, but Treats just had beginning to end the best songs, and really it could have been my most listened to album that year.

Tracer: ever get the feeling of Deja Vu?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

tumor looking batty posted:

scene: me and tracer in my bedroom (because I'm crazy Tracer is real to me)

tracer: wow they sound like 4 or 5 people, love.

me: no Tracer. It's just two people.

Tracer: It sounds like they're playing in an arena, love

me: No the album Treats was recorded in a studio.

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

there are a lot of reasons to hate Overwatch but really the only one here that isn't wrong as gently caress here is 'censorship of sexuality in games sucks' which it does

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't think anyone knows how to counter a Junkrat if you're playing him properly

It took me forever to realize you can jump with his mines but it's so fun. You get him on the high ground and he's a monster

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Its loving awesome that that happened to you. I guess good things really do happen to good people. Hope your first date goes well brother.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Also if I'm playing support its Lucio. To me he is infinity better than Mercy

I got the hockey skin and ive never played him once .... ill trade you for mercy devil

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Idk if all legendary skins do it but that one changes her voice clips and it's extremely bad rear end

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i really enjoy how much long term overall damage blizzard has caused the gaming industry with WoW, Hearthstone, and Overwatch.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Is he talking about Hitler?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Best N64 platformer = Mischief Makers. Wish that would go up on the VC

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

shake shake

thats a Goomba stomp

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Im never switching out my Loot Crate player icon for anything

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

who plays on PS4 ?? I wanna get in on that

goferchan fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jun 27, 2016

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Next couple days im probably only gonna be playing Zero Escape but after that I would like to play PS4 Overwatch with the folks who offered for sure. I usually hate playing in goon groups because people talk too much so it would be great if we can promise to limit conversation to quietly muttering stuff like "nice......" and "poo poo...." under our breaths. Feel free to Add me at mattnotgeorge

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

No I don't know who that is. Unless he's good in which case , yeah, that's me, what's up man

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bout to jump on with a friend on PS4 if anyone wants to play . No competitive mode yet because I'm only level 24 -- hit me up on PSN @ mattnotgeorge

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Nice unfortunately I gotta stop gaming and start grilling but we'll definitely get up soon

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

frank.club posted:

how on earth are you level 92

What? I'm 24

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

We gonna need another gangtag

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Any contards on right now wanna do placement matches with me? My first one everyone talked and coordinate and was very positive and we kicked rear end, on the second one everyone was silent and it went rly terribly

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

i have 3 of symmetras legendary skins and have never played as her

She's great but feels like more of a defense hero than a support, you probably want an actual healer in addition to her. Her Shiva skin is fuckin bad rear end too

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm about 13 days away from turning 30 and got bit with a creativity bug. I have never painted before and have always loved that my wife was the creative side of our team. Then came Overwatch and something in me just changed. Obviously its no good but figured I'd share anyway.

This was a great OP but without the original thread title it doesnt mean poo poo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Idk about multiple classes but they're doing a thing on a new hero at comicon in 2 weeks and people are expecting her to come out right around then

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

overtime should really just burn out after a while. the enemy team can just keep tapping the point/cart one-by-one and keep it going forever and its dumb as gently caress lol

They've acknowledged this is a problem and I think it's gonna happen. Probably in like a month when the current competitive season ends . I don't have enough AIDS yet to watch pro Overwatch but apparently when it goes into overtime teams will just triple up on Tracers and stagger their respawn and keep suiciding on the point and triggering overtime forever

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

oh no they better not pull the "we cant make any balance changes until the season is over" bullshit who cares

They're definitely not because Torbjorn's turret is getting nerfed 30% of its damage on consoles any day now in a shortly upcoming patch, Im just guessing here and I figured they might wait for between seasons to introduce any major changes to game modes. Although maybe they'll time it with the new hero release which is happening this month or something, who knows

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Solo queueing in comp play really sucks , I'm not gonna do it anymore. With a team it's really fun though and I'm glad they are making those changes so quickly

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

this.

also, mercy's revive got nerfed hard. has a much longer charge time

That's honestly ok with me because I hold onto it way too long anyways waiting for the perfect moment and only end up using it a couple times a game. Also her self-heal (and everyone else's) now contributes towards charging ults so it balances out a little there. Also I'll play comp on ps4 whenever wherever. Rank 46 right now

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Saw lots of 3 DVA 2 Ana teams in quick play today.... Lol isn't there a brawl specifically for that this week??

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

someone squad up w me right now so that my time is worth 20% more

are you on ps4? I forget

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Dongicus posted:

you can't even see the drat cosmetics!!!

false...... the "Rescue Mei" skin among others makes your weapon look rly cool

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

All this talk of "new skins" got me inspired, and, well...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Kazvall posted:

It's been nice not having Mercy/Lucio on each team, and winning coming down to who ult-ed last.

I always see Lucio but not really Mercy anymore. Usually Zenyatta + Lucio because I always play Zenyatta if possible

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

i knew a guy who had some 2k hours in tf2 and it was almost solely medic and there's apparently tons of players like that, very creepy

google "healsluts"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Sharkopath posted:

also instead of just putting in stopwatch like people wanted after how dumb sudden death turned out, they just put in the possibility of the game being a tie.

they did both, they added stopwatch to payload maps and got rid of sudden death. the only way you can have a tie is if neither team moves the payload at all

• Locked thread