Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
It continues to blow my mind that they were Irish Airborne in ROH back in The Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Carrot Top looking good.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I wouldn't go out of your way to watch it unless you have plenty of time to kill. It's very much in the vein of the Shawn/Bret ironman match in terms of early chain wrestling being drawn out for a long time and then it being clear there will be no fall by the end of an hour. It's not particularly bad, but it is also obvious where things are going so it is easy to check out. I think both guys likely wanted to say they did an hour before signing to WWE and this was the perfect chance.

Lee did 105mins a few years back: https://youtu.be/L98jWcSHfHg

More 45-59 minute matches with actual endings, though.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
After Beretta did that sliding German against Omega last year and someone (Rollins?) in WWE followed, Beretta was very careful to make sure everyone know he was doing an Orange Cassidy move originally. Success and happiness can only come from within and I hope OC is a happy, healthy person.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Big Bidness posted:

I'm pretty sure he said it was a Colin Delaney move. He's been doing it for years.

oh haha, you're totally right. My opinion about Cassidy's health and happiness stand, nonetheless.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Orange Cassidy is a delight and man, I love that Beyond venue.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
What circle of hell is Egotistico with Frank the Clown, gotta be like, five, six?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Low Desert Punk posted:

I wanna see rush vs Nick Gage

No Pasa Nada is just Spanish for MDK if you squint.