Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Blast Fantasto posted:

After an AAW show in Berwyn, my wife and I went to get tacos across the street.

When we were walking back to the car after dinner we saw Brian Cage carrying 3 individual deep dish pizzas from Giordano's, his face beaming with a huge smile.

I don't know why I felt the need to post this. Cage was gonna eat the gently caress out of those pizzas

3 Deep Dish Pizzas? Brian Cage is a loving machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jacob Fatu is pretty good he does some crazy dives for a guy that big

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mods?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

mariooncrack posted:

It probably would've been better if AIW just said that Matt Riddle wasn't going to be at the next show and left it at that.

Yeah no need to start an internet slap fight

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I would like to see ACH vs. AR Fox. Give me all the flippy

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hmmm, Super Dragon speaks.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPWG/status/810603282670514176

https://twitter.com/OfficialPWG/status/810603384994693121

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hoodslam has a cool video up for the New Year. Some great shots of Oakland in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eghnb6yG8Ds

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

How long does it take to get PWG DVDs shipped when you purchase through the winter sale? I ordered almost two weeks ago and haven't gotten anything

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

APW is stepping up their game, they have Zack Sabre Jr, Cody Rhodes, Joey Ryan, and Pentagon Jr coming on February 17th. I hope they get more PWG guys who are coming for the show on the 18th and will take Nor Cal bookings

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ZSJ is wrestling in the Bay Area the night before. I will politely remind him during his match that Chuck Taylor is better.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

DeathChicken posted:

Stemming off a match where Cody accidentally knocked out Brandi, Joey Ryan showed up to carry her off in the confusion, and...he's generally been doing a thing where he's Joey Ryan and has a thing for Brandi

Joey Ryan is correct. He's also cool, and good

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm picturing ZSJ trying to bend Cage's limbs and failing miserably haha

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

exploded mummy posted:

I saw a Joey Ryan match where he got ring so turned on they had to stop and change the canvass.

Fixed that for you and left the typo in, because it works

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Joey Ryan is wrestling as Stardust Stardong. Yes, he still did the dick spot. Cody Rhodes is here

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 18, 2017

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ZSJ looked loving pissed having to job at APW last night, maybe he's also jobbing tonight?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

gently caress you PWG

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ribtstu posted:

that 3wAy tag fuckin poo poo

Jesus loving Christ Penta el 0M and Rey Fenix vs Sydal/Ricochet vs. Young bucks is going to insane

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Is the Big Guy gonna eat the action figure?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

PWG just posted the card for Game over, man! Lio Rush - Rey Fenix should be exciting

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MrBling posted:

He was great before his short WWE stint as well, so this is more of a continuation of him being a great wrestler.

If he re signs with WWE they should just have him use the Space Cat gimmick from PWG

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

Joey Janela's French Canadian NYE feat Matt Riddle vs GSP in a triple cage

I'd pay to watch it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I guess Daga got his Visa issues worked out. He didn't get popped like Speedball did when he wrestled without a valid visa.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The Young Bucks are the best

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rey Fenix and AR Fox would be a fun insane flippy tag team to watch

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

APW is running a show at the Cow Palace on Saturday. Waltman is booked but who knows now with the drug charges. Main event is Cody Rhodes vs. Joey Ryan in a steel cage. They have Mundo vs. Cage vs. Cobb in a triple threat, a big 30 man rumble and Shotzi Blackheart vs Candice LeRae.

Should be fun, I'm probably springing the extra cash and going for 2nd - 10th row Tix. Front row is sold out.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Only front row is sold out and the show is on Saturday? That is... not good.

Rows 2-10 are sold out now, but yeah it's way too big of a venue. Although they mostly run tattoo and marijuana expos there now so maybe the rental costs aren't very high?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

APW had an awesome Four Corners match tonight, Brian Cage vs. Jeff Cobb vs. Johnny Mundo vs. Luster the Legend. Luster didn't do much holy poo poo Cage Cobb and Mundo put on a sick match

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Book the Sandwich Squad for that Deli show

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm up for BOLA if I can work with folks to get Tix. It's impossible for one person to get all 3 nights with their system so you need 2 (ideally 3) people getting Tix for different nights

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

War Machine vs. the Unbreakable F'n Machines for PWG's Man on a Silver Mountain?

:getin:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Is he hurt?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It's a huge bummer Willie Mack and Super Dragon had a falling out a couple years ago he has been putting on really good matches every time I've seen him on LU or at the local indie fed. I hope they can mend fences and PWG can book him again

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 9, 2017

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Commentary is gold

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

How was War Machine vs the Unbreakable F'n Machines?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

PWG booking Rey Horus? Nice. Don't know anything about Sammy Guevara though

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I hope Super Dragon isn't too brain damaged and does the right thing by putting the strap on Chucky T

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Flamita debuting at BOLA 2017? gently caress yes! Please give us a Flamita-Ospreay first round matchup with all the flippy

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

They had Liger last year so anything's possible

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Lucha Bros off tonight's DEFY show in Seattle. Pentagon got mugged in Mexico City overnight, and while dealing with the situation he and Fenix missed their flight

Now he has cero dinero :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

It's like rovert made an imperfect clone that rebelled against its master

They must fight to the death. For our entertainment